No announcement yet.

Sig Idol Elimination Chamber! (round 4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Idol Elimination Chamber! (round 4)

Vote which of these sigs are the best.

DChess

vatech=accdomination

jkpigskin

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Who shall live??? In my votings, DChess was higher than the other 2, so I vote for him.

Comment

I liked DChess' the most.

Comment

you want to vote for vatech. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

When i get home from work tomorrow, i will whoever is in the lead at that point, will be named the winner

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
            you want to vote for vatech. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
            Must. Change. Vote.

Comment

D-Chizzie

Comment

what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                  what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.
                  and he is on the GFX team.

Comment

i voted for jkpigskin b/c he's had the best tourny so far and i think this was just an off week.

Comment

I don't like the render...i don't kmow, looks blurry to me; throws off the whole sig for me.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                        I don't like the render...i don't kmow, looks blurry to me; throws off the whole sig for me.

that's the style... D-Chess' is so dark that you can't see it either.

Comment

yes, he is to appear, heated, or hot.

Comment

That's the style.

Comment

That's the style.
                              no, not when it doesn't match the BG at all...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information