X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
    On the computer or what?
    Originally posted by niel89 View Post
    is it just a .nds file? I have a flash cart for my ds and I need a portable game for the holidays.
    Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Yeah, it is. You just need to patch it.

Details here. Pretty sure they have instructions too.
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...tantly-updated)
    ^ See this. It's really easy to do, but you have to have a semi-decent computer for it to run smoothly. My old laptop was choppy but I got a new one with a better processor and graphics card and it runs perfect.

All you have to do is download the latest version of Desmume (emulator), find a clean rom on google, and then just follow the instructions on that site, finally applying patch v7. Almost everything has been translated so far. Only the most random and useless interactions are in Japanese. The only thing I dislike about the game so far is the 5-letter nickname limit, and the annoying forest.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• My first impression was that it was a Ryhorn.

It's not a Rhydon cause it has a different head and horn than the Rhydon next to it.

And if it were a Nidorino, it would have big ole ears rather than a crest on it's head and would be pink instead of grey.

It does look weird though. Like it's on it's perched on it's back legs or something.

Still, friggin' awesome pic. Love Lapras and Steelix.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It's definitely a Rhyhorn. It's his Gym pokemon plus Mewtwo and a Golem.

Also I love how they all look badass....and then there's Pikachu. **** Pikachus.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Still, friggin' awesome pic. Love Lapras and Steelix.

is that what's behind Venasaur? Why would ash carry 2 water pokemon, I guess it has ice moves
          Last edited by fenikz; 12-13-2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            is that what's behind Venasaur? Why would ash carry 2 water pokemon, I guess it has ice moves
            Lapras is Water and Ice.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Did anyone else fall for stuff like this when you were a child?
              This is the cheat I'm working on now. I thought that this code was a real fake at first, but after 'M' deleated my red version, I decided to try this code out. Before you attemp this code, buy another red/blue version, just in case you restart the game for nothing. I got this code from a different site that might not be reliable. if you have anymore Skelozard codes, E-Mail me.

To get Skelozard, start the game with Charmander. Level it up in the Varidian Forest untill it is a level 36 Charizard. then continue you game like you always do. When you reach Mount Moon, catch a Zubat and raise it untill it is on level 16. Use the Zubat in your next battle with Gary and use it to faint all his pokemon. continue the journey untill you reach Lavender Town. Your Zubat should be a level 30 Golbat and your Charizard should be on level 40 also. (now here comes the hardest part) Once you reach Lavender Town from the Rock Tunnel, Battle ten ghosts then catch one (By ghost, I don't mean Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar.) It is possible.Your lineup should be:

Charizard: Lv 40

Golbat: Lv 30

Ghost: Any Level

Finish the game with all 151 Pokemon WITHOUT remoing your Charizard, Golbat, and Ghost from your party. Next, go to Bill's house with this lineup (in order)

Charizard: Lv 70

Globat: Lv 50

Ghost: Lv 50

Gengar: Lv 50

Arbol: Lv 45

Marowak: Lv 45

Bill will say "Hmmm.......looks like you like ghost pokemon" Then (I thought this was crazy) He will let you through a portal to the spirit world(?) (What the?) You'll find some very interesting Pokemon, but do that after you catch Skelozard. Go to the tunnel right in front of you and you'll be at skull mountain. use Flash and Move the boulders to the left and exit the cave. You'll now face a Lv 200 Skelozard! Once you catch him, stay a while and catch some Pokemon. How you get out of here is unknown, so bring a few escape ropes just in case you can't find a way out. Good luck!

Final thought:

To avoid losing Skelozard, save the game so you could have multiple shots trying to catch him. A masterball is recomended here (or better yet, many) I is VERY hard to catch him with an Ultra Ball.

You could catch the following pokemon (If the cheat is true):

Gengar Arbok, Marowak, Dugtrio, Hellfire, Firegod, The X, Houou, and Charcolt
              Stuff like that made Pokemon fun.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• what the ******* ****

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• omg, I just found out there's a glitch to fight Professor Oak. Blow my mind, will you

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=44455

GO

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• No offense, but 16 is way too many to just do the original 151. Whoever gets Mewtwo basically wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                        No offense, but 16 is way too many to just do the original 151. Whoever gets Mewtwo basically wins.
                        Which is why I said up to 16. If we get 16 then we'll use generations 1 and 2.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• wait...are these glitches real? fighting professor oak and the spirit world thing? that'd be the best thing ever

reading EE's post, i bet that's fake haha, but i still wanna fight prof. oak
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            wait...are these glitches real? fighting professor oak and the spirit world thing? that'd be the best thing ever

reading EE's post, i bet that's fake haha, but i still wanna fight prof. oak

I'm just a very skeptical person I guess, because I never believed things like that. Didn't even believe in M. until I was shown by a friend.

Comment

• I believed Pikablu. There were screenshots and this was before I got the concept of photoshop. I was very young haha.

EDIT; Picture

Also, Mew and the truck :(
                              Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-18-2010, 01:16 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Damn that truck trick man. I remember losing at SS Anne on purpose so I could come back later with surf and strength, move the truck, and get my Mew. I surfed up to that truck so excited, then used strength about a million times and nothing happened.

I was disappoint.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information