No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mankey kicks so much ass. He learns Low kick at level 9 and I ran threw Pewter Gym with him. He got owned by Misty tho, but at Vermilion he took down Surge's Raichu when he was 5 levels lower. word up.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
      Anyone do nuzlocke runs?
      Yeah I tried once but I don't have the patience to grind really hard and battle really carefully to avoid faints. The other rules are cool though.

Originally posted by nrk View Post
      Does anyone else play HG/SS on DS?
      I played SS but I beat everyone and caught everything so I'm done with it. I don't really like the 2nd gen pokemon anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
        Pokemon Black & White!

Can't wait for my Dark/Ground cool croc.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Articuno wooped my ass. So I went and got Gloom, the only guy I have who can put Articuno to sleep, but he's too slow and Articuno just ice beams him to death. **** that, I'm gonna go duplicate some master balls.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan View Post
            Breeding for natures sucks, luckily I have someone who is easily bribed to breeding my pokemon. Took them 6 hours to breed my Ralts to a Jolly nature. I don't understand IVs yet and idk if I will be willing to put the time in to breed for them.

I have had the hardest time breeding a Jolly/Adamant Gligar you have no idea. Seriously I have about 10 - 15 gligars that have the wrong nature. Assholes.
            Are you getting a Gardevoir or a Gallade?

I have two full boxes of Gibbles, none of them with the perfect nature for my Garchomp. I finally got the right natures, took the time to EV train him, took for ******* ever, and now I have an unbeatable Garchomp.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
              Articuno wooped my ass. So I went and got Gloom, the only guy I have who can put Articuno to sleep, but he's too slow and Articuno just ice beams him to death. **** that, I'm gonna go duplicate some master balls.
              Articuno makes the elite four too easy. Dragonites get raped in the butthole by ice beam, a 4x weakness.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                Are you getting a Gardevoir or a Gallade?

I have two full boxes of Gibbles, none of them with the perfect nature for my Garchomp. I finally got the right natures, took the time to EV train him, took for ******* ever, and now I have an unbeatable Garchomp.
                Garchomp is an uber...it should be unbeatable.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Garchomp is an uber...it should be unbeatable.
                  He isn't unbeatable by other sudo-legendaries unless EV trained. The other Pokemon who have a chance at being faster than him are like Jolteon, Crobat, or Aerodactyl, and they have no shot at one hitting him. And he can one hit literally anyone.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• When do the new games come out? I may have to start playing the new ones and not just red, blue and yellow

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Who wins in a 3 way battle between blastoise, charizard and venusaur?
                      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

• I would say that overall Blastoise is the strongest, while Venusaur offers the best type. Good Grass Pokemon are few and far between, whereas serviceable water pokemon are everywhere. Ive never been a fan of starting with Charmander, both because there are much better fire Pokemon then Charizard and the addition of Flying as a type during his final stage of evolution makes him too vulnerable. So overall, Id say Blastoise is the safest bet. Plus he looks the coolest.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                          Who wins in a 3 way battle between blastoise, charizard and venusaur?
                          Charizard. He can fly away and he has dragon type moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            I would say that overall Blastoise is the strongest, while Venusaur offers the best type. Good Grass Pokemon are few and far between, whereas serviceable water pokemon are everywhere. Ive never been a fan of starting with Charmander, both because there are much better fire Pokemon then Charizard and the addition of Flying as a type during his final stage of evolution makes him too vulnerable. So overall, Id say Blastoise is the safest bet. Plus he looks the coolest.
                            I can go with this. Venusaur was the best one to start with thanks to grass types having an advantage over the first two gym leaders. But down the road, strong fire types are tougher to come by. I think that Blastoise is the strongest one, overall.

Comment

• As far as fire types go, Arcanine and Ninetales are definitely superior to Charizard. Moltres is a better Fire/Flying, and Magmar with Firepunch is probably superior as well.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                As far as fire types go, Arcanine and Ninetales are definitely superior to Charizard. Moltres is a better Fire/Flying, and Magmar with Firepunch is probably superior as well.
                                I can certainly see Arcanine, but Ninetales? Just because of the electric weakness for Charizard or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information