PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully Spinark is not in Silver.
    Last edited by Hurricanes25; 08-08-2010, 09:41 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• yall know the greatest pokemon of all time right?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        yall know the greatest pokemon of all time right?

I'm sorry is that zapdos or snorlax?
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• got my Pikachu from level 15 to 23 by just repeatedly beating Misty's Staryu then getting destroyed by Starmie, put the rest of my pokemon in the PC

how long til Pikachu defeats both by himself, Level 26 it appears
          Last edited by fenikz; 08-08-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• I got pika up to level 50 and it won't obey anymore so **** him!
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• wow I ****** my rival's ass up on the St. Anne. he had four pokemon lvls 17-20, I have five pokemon at 25-26 nukka!

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• oh BTW who should I teach cut to, Charmeleon or Nidorino? I also have a Bellsprout but he's not gonna be on my team permanently, he's just there because I have a sixth spot.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    oh BTW who should I teach cut to, Charmeleon or Nidorino? I also have a Bellsprout but he's not gonna be on my team permanently, he's just there because I have a sixth spot.
                    cut to bellsprout without a doubt. Cut is an awful move, I never teach any HMs other than Surf and Waterfall to any of my main guys

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      oh BTW who should I teach cut to, Charmeleon or Nidorino? I also have a Bellsprout but he's not gonna be on my team permanently, he's just there because I have a sixth spot.
                      I usually teach it to Charmeleon when I have him. Cut is really annoying. It's not very strong, but you pretty much need it to get through the game. At least Surf, Strength and Fly are all worthwhile attack moves, and Flash you only need once.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        I usually teach it to Charmeleon when I have him. Cut is really annoying. It's not very strong, but you pretty much need it to get through the game. At least Surf, Strength and Fly are all worthwhile attack moves, and Flash you only need once.
                        That's the appeal of an hm slave like farfetch'd... it can learn both cut and fly in one spot and it's not something you wanna go into battle with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                          That's the appeal of an hm slave like farfetch'd... it can learn both cut and fly in one spot and it's not something you wanna go into battle with.
                          I did that with a Paras early in the game (Flash and Cut) but I don't like traveling with only 5 worthwhile Pokemon. I like to assemble my whole team as quickly as possible and keep them together.

Comment

I did that with a Paras early in the game (Flash and Cut) but I don't like traveling with only 5 worthwhile Pokemon. I like to assemble my whole team as quickly as possible and keep them together.
                            I'm pretty much the opposite. I like running through the game with my starter and some hm slaves so I can get elite four experience when I'm putting my real team together.

Comment

• You probably have friends to battle and such too. I'm sure I'd think my team through a little better and work on them harder if I was trying to beat anyone. I just like getting strong within the game for old times sake and fun, lol

Comment

You probably have friends to battle and such too. I'm sure I'd think my team through a little better and work on them harder if I was trying to beat anyone. I just like getting strong within the game for old times sake and fun, lol
                                This is so true, before HG I never had anyone to battle with but I have been working all summer in order to beat some of my buds at college

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information