Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that self trading emulator trick is awesome, and so is my alakazam

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• teach me

my team is shaping up nicely been playing all day(5x speed), just finished with the S.S. Anne

Charmeleon - lvl 30
      Pikachu - lvl 30
      Kadabra - lvl 23
      Nidorino - lvl 21
      Gyrados - lvl 20
      Farfetch'd - lvl 6(for Cut and Fly)

Comment

• http://www.vbalink.info/gba-roms-multiplayer.htm

This emulator works with Leaf Green, Fire Red, Sapphire, and Ruby for trading.

Comment

• pretty lost, can't seem to find any instructions on how to make this work

Comment

• so i havent had a soul for the last few days being buried in fire red....i dont get how i school my rival the entire game, then he becomes the champion before me and like 30 minutes after i beat him in front of victory road his arcanine puts a beating on my dynasty team. that little **** was lucky i didnt have any revives left.

anyway i whooped his ass the next the next time with a level 58 charizard, level 58 zapdos, level 56 articuno, level 55 kadabra, level 50 primeape (who is besically an HM slave) and a level 38 dragonair. my zapdos ran a train on lances dragons by himself

now i caught mewtwo and dont know what to do now, guess i gotta go after that little **** lugia
            Last edited by K Train; 08-09-2010, 09:18 AM.
            E]

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
              that self trading emulator trick is awesome, and so is my alakazam
              how do you do that?
              E]

Comment

• i tried it and it was all messed up. siad there was some saving error. i had a sad. and then somethihng came up where it wouldnt open my green (which my bro is playing on, i'm using fire red) and said couldn't open more than 5. it's really weird. it's like his disappeared. he's playing on the old VBA which doesn't have link. i'm kinda upset at all that jazz.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• http://www.vbalink.info/vba-link-help.htm

If your using the vbalink

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
                    how do you do that?
                    open a second emulator, play that so far that you can trade, (1st pokemon center back after you delivered oaks parcel), catch some ratata or something and trade the kadabra one way and back. (just save the game there cuz you want to do that a few times, this way you can also start with the three pokemon instead of just 1)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• the way i did it was just with one game and trade the same kadabra for kadabra. this basically

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• I have a gameboy in my backpack always with Red, Blue, Yellow, and Silver. I played Blue extensively as a kid (along with everybody), I got real into Gold which I logged over 300 hours of my childhood into as well. I beat Emerald & Sapphire during my Freshman year just for kicks and I've been playing Fire Red up until early June (finals.)

The way to go is Bulbasaur. Eventually with Venusaur I like to throw a lethal combination of: Toxic, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf (or Solar Beam), and Giga Drain. With that move lineup I almost always end up with more health than I had going into the battle.

I think I know the landscapes of Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow better than my own house or neighborhood. One of my greatest obsessions before/alongside football.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• see I've never been a Bulbasaur guy. next project would probably be to get him.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            see I've never been a Bulbasaur guy. next project would probably be to get him.
                            If I'm not going Bulbasaur I'm going Squirtle. Blastoise is another personal favorite but Venusaur is my usual tank. Lately I've been running with Blastoise, Rhydon, Raichu, Exeggutor, Flareon, and rotating that final spot between Dewgong/Pidgeot/Zapdos/Dugtrio, etc...

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• charmander is my dude, the little guy has heart and thats all i ask for
                              E]

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
                                charmander is my dude, the little guy has heart and thats all i ask for
                                Agreed. I can never say no to the little guy. I also love squirtle for being just awesome. Not a huge bulbasaur guy, but I have yet to play with Venosaur so my opinion of his family might change.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information