Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    Just started playing firered last night and I ran into a yellow spearow in the wild so I caught it. I don't remember this in the original game.
    That is a shiny Pokemon that has a very very very very very small chance of ever appearing. Good catch.

    Bonekrusher.

    Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

    Comment


    • Damn, I played through all of FireRed without seeing a single shiny one....I forgot they even existed until now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by prock View Post
        That is a shiny Pokemon that has a very very very very very small chance of ever appearing. Good catch.
        Yeah that does sound familiar. That's pretty cool too bad it was a pokemon I'll probably never use in my party haha.

        Comment


        • Those realistic pictures of Pokemon are so cool. Where do you find em?
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • I have played Pokemon for about 10 years, and ran through FR/LG about a million times, and I have only seen one shiny. It was a golden Paras in the Safari Zone, and it ran away.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • Here's a pic of it next to a regular spearow I caught earlier:

              Comment


              • Yeah Ive been playing G/S since they came out, and Ive only ever seen one actual shiny. It was a Silver Sandshrew.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Not counting Red Gyarados, the only shiny I've ever seen was a Shiny Geodude a long time ago when I was first playing G/S. Didn't even use him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Those realistic pictures of Pokemon are so cool. Where do you find em?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Those realistic pictures of Pokemon are so cool. Where do you find em?
                      You can probably find a lot on DeviantArt.









                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                      Comment





                      • Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                        Comment




                        • Comment


                          • There needs to be a gritty, retooled Pokemon game or movie where they look like that. Id buy it.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              There needs to be a gritty, retooled Pokemon game or movie where they look like that. Id buy it.
                              R rated pokemon...lol. The pokemon are vicious monsters, the battles are to the death...more like cockfights.

                              Super bloody....yeah, I could get into that.

                              Comment


                              • lol id **** with that
                                E]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information