Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts








  • Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

    Comment


    • i feel like 20 hours in ive peaked on fire red, once you get mewtwo you are pretty much unstoppable i really dont know where to go from here. maybe ill start my emerald rom, i beat ruby back in the day im assuming they are similar?
      E]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        Have fun getting around without fly.
        yea but i figure i'll be close enough to a poke center wherever I am so I can always grab him. and i'll keep him with me if I know I'll need to fly somewhere
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by K Train View Post
          i feel like 20 hours in ive peaked on fire red, once you get mewtwo you are pretty much unstoppable i really dont know where to go from here. maybe ill start my emerald rom, i beat ruby back in the day im assuming they are similar?
          I know that feeling. I always tell myself I'm going to get an EV trained team of powerhouses after i beat the game and then just destroy the Battle Towers but I always end up getting my pokemon fully EV trained and to about level 50 and then get super bored...

          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Sadly, I couldn't get the emulators to work on my phone..... :(

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Sadly, I couldn't get the emulators to work on my phone..... :(
              You said you had a Droid? In the marketplace they have Gameboid and GBCoid. They're $3.99 but there's a lite version for free too. I think the difference is you can't save in the lite version BUT in my paid version the actual in game pokemon save works. So maybe it will in the lite version as well.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                You said you had a Droid? In the marketplace they have Gameboid and GBCoid. They're $3.99 but there's a lite version for free too. I think the difference is you can't save in the lite version BUT in my paid version the actual in game pokemon save works. So maybe it will in the lite version as well.
                Hmm, I'll have to play around with that when I get a chance. Which do you have that works and what game are you playing on it?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Hmm, I'll have to play around with that when I get a chance. Which do you have that works and what game are you playing on it?
                  First I got GBCoid and Pokemon Red on it. It has a nice built in feature to search for ROMs within the emulator on your browser. Roms are tricky to find because some don't work, but just keep looking. Then I got gameboid and fire red. Both work great. There's an option too to Put the controls on your touchscreen so you don't need to keep it slid open.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    First I got GBCoid and Pokemon Red on it. It has a nice built in feature to search for ROMs within the emulator on your browser. Roms are tricky to find because some don't work, but just keep looking. Then I got gameboid and fire red. Both work great. There's an option too to Put the controls on your touchscreen so you don't need to keep it slid open.
                    Awesome. Hopefully I can find a working Gold later on and play through that. Better than dropping good money on Heart Gold or something. Plus I feel less weird playing with my phone at work than my DS, lol

                    Comment


                    • Secondary question....when I go to give it my payment info and hit "buy", it tells me that there's a "server error" and the option to retry or cancel. I've retried it a bunch of times with both of my cards and neither works.... :/

                      I'm still new to this smartphone thing. Any suggestions?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        Secondary question....when I go to give it my payment info and hit "buy", it tells me that there's a "server error" and the option to retry or cancel. I've retried it a bunch of times with both of my cards and neither works.... :/

                        I'm still new to this smartphone thing. Any suggestions?
                        You just bought it a crap load of times. That's how them fancy smart phones get ya.


                        Naw, probably just means server error. Just wait an hour and try again. Hopefully it'll be working by then. If not, wait some more I guess or try something else.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                        [@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          You just bought it a crap load of times. That's how them fancy smart phones get ya.


                          Naw, probably just means server error. Just wait an hour and try again. Hopefully it'll be working by then. If not, wait some more I guess or try something else.
                          Someone would be getting an angry phonecall when my statements come and I got charged 5 times on 2 different cards and didn't even get the damn program, lol.....I wouldn't be too happy.

                          Yeah, hopefully I'll get it to work...it's just annoying that when I hit cancel, it doesn't remember the info I put in so I have to do it over again.

                          Comment


                          • Just beat the Elite 4. This was the team I carried with me:

                            Jolteon - 55
                            Blastoise - 62
                            Zapdos - 54
                            Articuno - 53
                            Snorlax - 36
                            Moltres - 52

                            I easily made it through using only Blastoise and Jolteon.

                            Comment


                            • Question about HeartGold and SoulSilver: Are they retooled versions of Gold and Silver, similar to the way that they retooled LeafGreen and FireRed? Or are they a completely separate generation of Pokemon?
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Question about HeartGold and SoulSilver: Are they retooled versions of Gold and Silver, similar to the way that they retooled LeafGreen and FireRed? Or are they a completely separate generation of Pokemon?
                                Remakes like LG and FR


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information