Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    you guys have fun without me while I go in the corner and cry
    You know what seperates the winners from the losers? Getting back on the horse after getting kicked in the teeth.

Comment

• True words, eggs. True words.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Gonna restart Emerald. Used Treecko last time. Who do I choose this time?

I'm leaning towards Mudkipz, cause I liek 'em and I've used Chikorita once upon a time ago on Sapphire version when I was like 13 or 14. But, I'm not sure there's a single fire type I like on Emerald (could always go without one though). So I'm kinda torn.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Blaziken just breaks ****. When I first got that game, I had some trouble raising anyone else, and ended up just crushing the game by power leveling him.

Comment

• Mudkip. Swampert is a boss, ground-water combo. Surf + Earthquake = One of the best offensive water pokemon out there.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Save through the emulator, not just the game.
              I couldn't do that, it was only through the game

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Here's my team about to get my 7th badge:

Charizard - lvl 53
                Jolteon - lvl 39
                Gyrados - lvl 38
                Vileplume - lvl 38
                Nidoking - lvl 38
                Pidgeot - lvl 38

Thoughts? I just got Lapras and I'm debating switching out Gyrados for him.
                Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 08-12-2010, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Level 39 Zapdos?

Comment

• Haha I meant Jolteon, don't know why I put Zapdos.

Comment

• well **** me sideways with happiness I don't know what happened but I found my save file

glory glory hallelujah

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        Here's my team about to get my 7th badge:

Charizard - lvl 53
                        Jolteon - lvl 39
                        Gyrados - lvl 38
                        Vileplume - lvl 38
                        Nidoking - lvl 38

Pidgeot - lvl 38

Thoughts? I just got Lapras and I'm debating switching out Gyrados for him.
                        I'd suggest leveling up the bolded. You should come out of Cinnabar and ready for the Final Gym at about 43-45 across the board there. Personally I think Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot is a very useful Pokemon throughout the game, though when you get into the final gyms/Elite Four the only real use for it is to fly outside of battle. I would suggest training a Psychic type for the sake of the upcoming battles/Victory Road. Jynx would be an off the wall suggestion, but she could provide your team with the Ice/Psychic punch it needs.

If you're switching out Lapras for Gyrados, you may be able to load him up with Surf/Ice Beam/Psychic. In that case I'd suggest something like a Slowbro to add extra Psychic/Water/Defense. The game from your point on has a lot of ground/fighting types and you'll certainly see Ghost/Poison types later, so I'd say your biggest weakness would be the lack of a Psychic presence or two.

Comment

• Pidgeot is more useful than Fearow...learned that the hard way. Went the Spearow/Fearow route just for something different since I almost always go Pidgey....and Fearow started to look real weak sometime between Silph Co and Fuschia. Not fun....

But both tend to get real weak come the E4. I actually used them just as a buffer to take a hit or two while I Revived/Healed other Pokemon in my party.

Comment

• Let it be known that I ******* hate Feebas.

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              But both tend to get real weak come the E4. I actually used them just as a buffer to take a hit or two while I Revived/Healed other Pokemon in my party.
                              If it's a buffer you want then train up your Snorlax. He can be an absolute tank and take mostly everything the Elite Four has to throw at you (except for the battle against Bruno.) Rest, Body Slam, Hyper Beam are three staples for the big guy. Muk is another tank type with Minimize, Sludge Bomb, etc... Both of them are usually good for taking a few hits for the team while you heal up.

I always wind up with a Level 38-42 Pidgeot in my games because his useful life is right up to the Seventh Gym or so. Rather than over-leveling him I'd suggest finding something either more defensive/offensively capable. If you're stuck on a flying pokemon, an Aerodactyl is easily obtained and offers interesting possibilities. It's a shame Xatu doesn't come around until Gold/Silver.

Comment

• pokemon are for bitches lol you f*cks talking about pokemon in high school or greater... f*cking pathetic lol reason enough for me to bail this site, pokemon? youve got to be kidding me... i like talking about football im 25... pokemon? alll respect lost for everyone in this this thread good night

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information