No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you like Yu-Gi-Oh or something?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Let it be known that I ******* hate Feebas.

I hear ya man. I gave up on it. Luckily, a buddy of mine caught one and bred me one and traded it over. It is a cool Pokemon, but it isn't all that great.

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
      pokemon are for bitches lol you f*cks talking about pokemon in high school or greater... f*cking pathetic lol reason enough for me to bail this site, pokemon? youve got to be kidding me... i like talking about football im 25... pokemon? alll respect lost for everyone in this this thread good night
      If you are drunk, then this post will slide. If not, you will be showered with neg rep every chance I get.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
        pokemon are for bitches lol you f*cks talking about pokemon in high school or greater... f*cking pathetic lol reason enough for me to bail this site, pokemon? youve got to be kidding me... i like talking about football im 25... pokemon? alll respect lost for everyone in this this thread good night

It's ok 'CJftw. I know it's the booze talking.
        Last edited by TitanHope; 08-13-2010, 02:35 AM.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Overreaction?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This is weird from 'CJftw. He's not normally a douchebag. He's either completely **** faced, or someone else got ahold of his password. Cause he even negged me, which he wouldn't have done in his right state because I've rep boosted him a lot for his posts in the Titans forum. But the whole, "Lulz; i]m drunnkz!" bit has always been complete crap to me. Anyone who blames their bad online behavior on being drunk or purposefully misspells stuff when they type is a a complete jackass.

Either way, he'll probably get infractions for going around the censoring and/or being a dick overall. *shrug*
            Last edited by TitanHope; 08-13-2010, 02:35 AM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Pidgeot is more useful than Fearow...learned that the hard way. Went the Spearow/Fearow route just for something different since I almost always go Pidgey....and Fearow started to look real weak sometime between Silph Co and Fuschia. Not fun....

But both tend to get real weak come the E4. I actually used them just as a buffer to take a hit or two while I Revived/Healed other Pokemon in my party.
              I actually think Fearow is more useful than Pidgeot. Fearow has better speed and attack and gets Drill Peck which makes it much better at being a physical sweeper than Pidgeot can possibly be but if you want to use a non-legendary bird, use Dodrio. Dude is a PIMP in R/B/Y, can't believe nobody has given him any love in here with how much people are playing the original games. One of the better physical sweepers of the original series and easily OHKOs any fighting or grass type and really is only walled by rock types like Golem and Rhydon.

Persian is someone else not many are talking about...STABBed Slash almost always crits and Persian has elite speed so she can be a pretty powerful pokemon as well...and even can learn stuff like Bubblebeam to take care of those pesky Rock/Ground walls.

Granted we're mostly talking about pokemon to use to beat the game and in terms of getting past the E4, none of these are extremely useful...

also, Smogon is your friend, if you don't know of it, look it up, I promise you will learn more than you ever wanted to know about Pokemon haha

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Good news everyone!

I finally caught the bastard!

Suck taint, Feebas!!!
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• i remember when i had hard copies of the games it took me ******* forever to get feebas, milotic is pretty sweet though

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• So, of the pokemon you can catch early in the game who should I bother trying to level up? I am playing yellow, so Pikachu for sure. Then I think I am going to try and work on my nidoran and pidgey. Other than those I have a spearow, mankey, rattata, and female nidoran..........any of them worth leveling up? Also, I'm about to enter the forest. Anything I shouldn't leave there without pokemon wise? Also, where are squirtle, charmander, and bulbasaur in yellow? I heard you get them early and I don't want to miss em.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        So, of the pokemon you can catch early in the game who should I bother trying to level up? I am playing yellow, so Pikachu for sure. Then I think I am going to try and work on my nidoran and pidgey. Other than those I have a spearow, mankey, rattata, and female nidoran..........any of them worth leveling up? Also, I'm about to enter the forest. Anything I shouldn't leave there without pokemon wise? Also, where are squirtle, charmander, and bulbasaur in yellow? I heard you get them early and I don't want to miss em.
                        I'd roll with Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur(when you get them, I'm not sure where but I think it's just from talking to people), and then Nidoran male and pick up an Abra near Cerulean city. Give you a final team of Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Nidoking and Kadabra. Not bad.

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I am disappoint.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                            I'd roll with Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur(when you get them, I'm not sure where but I think it's just from talking to people), and then Nidoran male and pick up an Abra near Cerulean city. Give you a final team of Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Nidoking and Kadabra. Not bad.
                            Sounds like a plan. I'm off to kill pidgeys!
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• the game would be so much better if you could actually kill pidgeys, like slaughter them and keep a head count of how many of those ******* you off'd on your journey...this fainting bs is so G rated lol
                              E]

Comment

• How do I catch Suicune in HeartGold? I read in the book that you have to trade from Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum. Then what happens to the one that I have been seing in the game. Does Eugene or whatever his name is catch him? Also can I get some tips on catching Raikou and Entei? With using ultra balls?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information