PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
    What game do you have? I do not know about that wifi trading ****. If you can point me through it sure, but not a Machop. Sorry. There are no Teddiursas, Delbirds, and Ledybas in Gold. Any of those three would be nice.
    No, he means get a Drowzee south of Goldenrod and go to the Super Mart huge store place in Goldenrod and find the lady in there who wants to trade a Drowzee for a Machop.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
      No, he means get a Drowzee south of Goldenrod and go to the Super Mart huge store place in Goldenrod and find the lady in there who wants to trade a Drowzee for a Machop.
      Oh I see what he means. I catch them in the grass area out of Union Cave headed to Azalea Town.

Comment

Can we all sit back and pause to take a moment to enjoy how this thread has gotten almost 1000 posts in less than two weeks? How ******* awesome is this forum???
        It is pretty awesome. And only one outburst from a hater to my knowledge.....I figured this thing would go a couple pages then we'd get made fun of so bad it'd end.....in fact, just the opposite has happened and more and more posters are getting into it.

Comment

• Yeah, but the traded for Machop gets boosted EXP (x1.5 I believe) so I would go that route if I were you. Save yourself some time and just train your other guys until you get the boosted EXP Machop in Goldenrod. Plus, Machop isn't even very effective in Azalea town or in the Ilex Forest.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• OK, live action Pokemon movie:
            Brock - David Boreanaz

Ash - Jesse Eisenberg

Misty -

Jesse -

James -

Prof. Oak - Ray Wise

Thats what I have.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Jessica Alba for Misty.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Jessica Alba for Misty.
                I was leaning Amy Adams, for the red head

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  I was leaning Amy Adams, for the red head
                  Yeah, I would just like to see Alba in that tiny shirt, overalls, and them Daisy Dukes.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Yeah, I would just like to see Alba in that tiny shirt, overalls, and them Daisy Dukes.
                    What about her in a halter top, mini skirts and knee highs???

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Musical Score by Nobou Uematsu.

Realistic Pokemon design by HR Giger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                        What about her in a halter top, mini skirts and knee highs???
                        Last edited by prock; 08-14-2010, 02:17 AM.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• lol dont remember this first time seeing it, neg rep me if needed lol

Comment

• just took down the elite 4

Charizard 51
                            Fearow 44
                            Nidoking 47
                            Gengar 52
                            Alakazam 51
                            Seadra 51

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                              Paras/Parasect have been learning Spore since R/B/Y but they were the only ones that could learn it until third generation so most people ignored its existence since they never used them. Parasect was my secret Mewtwo killer in R/B/Y though as it was the only Bug pokemon that could hit it was a STAB move + Spore almost always ensured sleep. Leech Life + Giga Drain always returned my Parasect to full health as with its high HP there was no move Mewtwo could rock (outside of a Flamethrower/Fire Blast but who seriously puts a fire move on Mewtwo?) that would OHKO Parasect so I could always ensure putting Mewtwo back to sleep. Fourth move was always Slash since it took advantage of Parasect's Attack stat and pretty much always Crit.
                              This is a good post that answers the question. Originally, the only pokemon that could learn Spore was Paras and the evolved form, Parasect, which I forgot about. The only other pokemon that learns it is Shroomish at level 45, which is 20 something levels after you can evolve it in to Breloom. A very rare move, but easily the best sleep move in the game.
                              Last edited by nrk; 08-14-2010, 04:59 AM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Speaking of Breloom, I'm having the hardest time finalizing my SS team. The only slots that I'm pretty sure are permanent are Feraligatr, Arcanine, and Raikou.

The other three are Scizor (Adamant, knows Bullet Punch), Tauros (Jolly nature and knows EQ, but I can get more TM's), and Lugia (who I kinda feel guilty about having, but he's by far the best Flyer I have and is my all time favorite legendary).

Guys I'm strongly considering: Gliscor (Adamant nature and Stealth Rocker, which I lack), Breloom (Adamant nature, Poison Heal ability [I have a Toxic Orb], and knows Spore and Swords Dance), Latios (Meh nature, but it's overall weaker than Lugia and a better Sweeper where Lugia is a Wall).

Any suggestions? I'm still in need of a Flyer at this point in SS, and only Lugia and Latios can use that. Otherwise I don't usually use Uber legendaries.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information