Clear All

• just beat blaine, rolling with:

40 Blastoise
    40 Nidoking
    37 Growlithe
    43 Mr. Mime
    38 Vileplue
    42 Jolteon

i think it's kinda sweet. What moves does nidoking learn/should I teach him? He's got double kick, horn attack, poison sting and ******* helping hand

also exp. share is the best ever.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      just beat blaine, rolling with:

40 Blastoise
      40 Nidoking
      37 Growlithe
      43 Mr. Mime
      38 Vileplue
      42 Jolteon

i think it's kinda sweet. What moves does nidoking learn/should I teach him? He's got double kick, horn attack, poison sting and ******* helping hand

also exp. share is the best ever.
      I think the last time I used Nidoking, he was rolling with some combination of Earthquake, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Strength and Toxic....I forget which 4 he actually had at the end of it though. He's a freaking beast though, especially when you get him so early.

I also think he has the coolest "call" too...that shrill whistle kinda thing. Badass.

Comment

• I did what everyone said and when I encountered Raikou and Entei to us Mean Look. But they use Roar which is about the same as fleaing. So I found my ruby and I got my Exploud because they have Soundproof ability. I got my Umbreon that knows mean look and baton pass and quickly switch out to my Exploud. Took me all night but I got all three legendary dogs or whatever they are.

Hey, Lavender town what do I have to do there. I found out that team rocket hast taken over, but what do I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Speaking of Breloom, I'm having the hardest time finalizing my SS team. The only slots that I'm pretty sure are permanent are Feraligatr, Arcanine, and Raikou.

The other three are Scizor (Adamant, knows Bullet Punch), Tauros (Jolly nature and knows EQ, but I can get more TM's), and Lugia (who I kinda feel guilty about having, but he's by far the best Flyer I have and is my all time favorite legendary).

Guys I'm strongly considering: Gliscor (Adamant nature and Stealth Rocker, which I lack), Breloom (Adamant nature, Poison Heal ability [I have a Toxic Orb], and knows Spore and Swords Dance), Latios (Meh nature, but it's overall weaker than Lugia and a better Sweeper where Lugia is a Wall).

Any suggestions? I'm still in need of a Flyer at this point in SS, and only Lugia and Latios can use that. Otherwise I don't usually use Uber legendaries.
          Don't wanna get this left on the last page.

Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
          I did what everyone said and when I encountered Raikou and Entei to us Mean Look. But they use Roar which is about the same as fleaing. So I found my ruby and I got my Exploud because they have Soundproof ability. I got my Umbreon that knows mean look and baton pass and quickly switch out to my Exploud. Took me all night but I got all three legendary dogs or whatever they are.

Hey, Lavender town what do I have to do there. I found out that team rocket hast taken over, but what do I do?
          Glad ya caught everyone!

As for Lavender town, I'm not sure. If TR has taken over, then they may be in the tower. I think they took Mr. Fuji hostage in the 1st Gen story line and had him inprisoned up there. I'd check there, and if not, ask google or check IGN for some walkthroughs.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah, Red Gyarados

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Where's a good place to go/a good way to train for the E4 in firered? I feel like I already beat all the trainers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                Where's a good place to go/a good way to train for the E4 in firered? I feel like I already beat all the trainers.
                Victory road is probably your best bet. Not great for all types though....it's real tough to try and level that late in the game.

Comment

• Just got my seventh badge in SS, here's my team:

Feraligatr lvl 30
                  Ampharos lvl 30
                  Togetic lvl 29
                  Sunkern lvl 29
                  Heracross lvl 29
                  Miltank lvl 29

Togetic is about to get replaced as I'm finally going to be able to access the area where Skarmory roams. Sunkern will either get evolved at 33 or replaced by Smoochum/Jynx, whichever happens first. Its painful to level that thing...I now remember why I hate Grass types and typically roll without them...there are very few that are able to utilize moves that aren't either Grass or Poison and with all the new sleep moves that keep popping up, I can cover putting someone to sleep elsewhere (which is why I'm going to use Jynx, Ice Beam/Psychic/Lovely Kiss and the ability to provide coverage of whatever I decide I need, including Energy Ball if I decide I REALLY need grass coverage).

Only type I really hate not having in my team is Fire but unless you choose Cyndaquil, the options are rather barren if you want a Fire type from Gen 2 as Magcargo is terrible and I hate using legendaries so that rules out Entei as well. Thought about Magmar (as Magby is a Gen 2 Pokemon, same justification for using Jynx) but at the end I decided if I needed fire that bad I could just battle tower it up to get enough BPs for Fire Punch on Miltank

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• On my HeartGold I tried catching some of the 3rd and 4th Gen pokemon because I looked at their location on the Kanto Map and where to go to catch them. It says they are there, but when I get there. They do not show? I was just there for maybe an hour. Why is this? .

Comment

• okay I need help with this

my Lapras just leveled up to Lvl 49 and wants to learn Hydro Pump. My current set of moves:

Water Pulse PP 20/20 power 60
                      Body Slam PP 15/15 power 85
                      Ice Beam PP 10/10 power 95
                      Surf PP 15/15 power 95

Hydro Pump PP 5/5 power 120 (accuracy 85 not 100)

should Lapras learn it? I would do it if it weren't for the simple fact that I would have wayyyy too few PP...I have too few as is: fighting in caves I find myself running out of PP, specially since Lapras is hard to raise

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I wouldn't do it. Surf and Water Pulse should be more than enough as water type moves.

Comment

• Bite is the best move, seems like 80% of the time I use it my opponent flinches

Comment

• yeah so another thing is that my Gyarados is finally done cooking in the Day Care...by that I mean he reached Lvl 34 so I could take him out so he doesn't forget Thrash and I can get rid of Leer instead.

except that was my plan and that didn't happen - I was a level too late, he learned Twister and forgot Thrash in the Day Care. fffff. I'm gonna just go get Articuno. I couldn't catch Articuno the first time for some damn reason after battling it a few times and throwing like 30 ultra balls, although I caught Moltres after only like 10 balls, so I had to turn off the rom and just leave it there. I got a Lvl 40 Venomoth on Three Island that knows Stun Spore, so if it's Paralyzed and weak that will increase my chances hopefully. if that doesn't work again I might roll with Moltres

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              Where's a good place to go/a good way to train for the E4 in firered? I feel like I already beat all the trainers.
                              Victory Road, but using the VS Seeker against trainers you've already beaten is the best way.

Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
                              On my HeartGold I tried catching some of the 3rd and 4th Gen pokemon because I looked at their location on the Kanto Map and where to go to catch them. It says they are there, but when I get there. They do not show? I was just there for maybe an hour. Why is this? .
                              Make sure they don't only appear at night, or in the morning. Some can still be really rare. Like, Yanma on SoulSilver...you have a 1% chance of encountering it in the wild on the route above Celadon.

If you wanna know for sure though, just check serebii.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• That Miltank in the 3rd gym in HG is a ******* beast. WTH. Makes my Onix fall in love with it and I use like 8 super potions to keep my Onix from fainting, get it to a sliver of health as my Onix faints, and then it uses its own super potion. FML.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information