PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
    That Miltank in the 3rd gym in HG is a ******* beast. WTH. Makes my Onix fall in love with it and I use like 8 super potions to keep my Onix from fainting, get it to a sliver of health as my Onix faints, and then it uses its own super potion. FML.
    I beat her last night in one try with one Pokemon. I used my female Flaafy, had it use Thunder Wave right away to paralyze Miltank, then just kept Thunderpunching it. Wasn't easy, but i beat it.

I was kind of worried going in though....I didn't have anything to absorb damage and nothing with any fighting type moves. But when it doubt, Paralyze!

Comment

• bahahaha

caught Articuno with ONE ultra ball. ONE BITCHES

i got it down to like only a couple HP while it was paralyzed, I guess that was the key - getting it down to bare minimum HP. thank you Venomoth for your stun spore, and for your leech life for sucking enough to keep using until the bare minimum HP.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I think I used a Heracross against Whitney. Miltank ain't no joke.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Heracross anygood? I've been running with Smeargle and it is possibly the worse pokemanz of all-time.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            Heracross anygood? I've been running with Smeargle and it is possibly the worse pokemanz of all-time.
            Heracross is berry good. Smeargle...wtf?

I think Smeargle is only good for breeding new moves, cause he can copy moves with sketch.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• So I've been looking for something to round out my team some more and decided to give Sudowoodo a shot.

Taught him Rollout and he is absolutely ******* **** up with that. It hasn't taken more than 2 hits of it to kill anything I've come up against so far.

I'm not sure I can handle two slow as **** Pokemon in my party though (Slowpoke)...and only one Quick Claw to go around.

Comment

• Anyone have a rapidshare link for soul silver/heart gold? I haven't been able to find one.

Comment

• My team pre-E4. I will fight them tomorrow:

Charizard Lvl 52
                  Lapras Lvl 52
                  Kadabra Lvl 52
                  Raichu Lvl 52
                  Nidoking Lvl 52
                  Articuno Lvl 51

gonna be the tits. I don't think I'm gonna do great, but I think I'll do good enough. I'm worried I won't beat my rival, though.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• I really gotta grow my pokemon up. I managed to burn through the front 8 badges and need to get them leveled up badly.

Back to Yellow just to burn time.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• I think I've played too much. The battle music won't stop playing in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        I think I've played too much. The battle music won't stop playing in my head.
                        You havent played too much until you watch Animal Planet and see the Pokemon that was based off the animal on the show

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• 1,000 posts in 16 days.

Righteous...
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            1,000 posts in 16 days.

Righteous...
                            That is because Pokemonz Rulz.

A pokemon movie done like Jurassic Park with realistic Pokemon would be epic

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• I have the music turned off because it gets annoying, I wanna listen to music instead, and also the game is sluggish with it on. It's nice and speedy with it off.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Page before talked about the hardest pokemon to beat in the game...Whitney's Miltank. Seriously took me 2 battles to beat her b/c she milk drank that thing to death. I was rollin with Ampharos and Quilava lvl 30.

So as they say, if you cant beat them, join them. Rockin a lvl 70 Miltank now

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information