Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Gyrados was so overrated in RBY. Even the weakest of Electric pokemon could wipe out a high level Gyrados...Water/Flying is an awful type combination. If we are talking RBY teams, mine was always

    - Arcanine
    - Jolteon
    - Dragonite
    - Gengar
    - Blastoise
    - Usually some sort of tank character, Tauros and Machamp were options, as well as Hitmonlee

    Just beastly.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • #77
      Tauros wasn't in RBY. :P

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Tauros wasn't in RBY. :P
        He most definitely was sir.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          He most definitely was sir.
          Touche. Well played sir.

          Like I said, I haven't played in a while and have forgotten some things. :( Probably because I never caught him the first time around.

          Comment


          • #80
            4 pages of pokemon and no discussion of B&W? Does anyone here actually play still or is this just a thread for nostalgiafags?



            That's my bro...

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #81
              Just started my new game and my pokemon are....

              -Mankey
              -Wartortle (I suggest anyone who plays blue version to pick charmander because good fire pokemon in pokemon blue can't be found)
              -Geodude
              -Clefairy (so I can do the mew glitch)
              -Pidgeot



              Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by prock View Post
                It says there is no image on my zip file?
                Hmm, not too sure, but I think this is what's happening:

                Open the Zip file you downloaded, and there should be a program that's called "Pokemon Stadium 2.z64"

                Drag it out of the Zip file and place it on your desktop, or wherever you are going to keep the ROMs. Then go back to Project64 and open it from the new place you have it at, not from the Zip file. It should work now.

                If not, maybe upload a screenshot of what's happening or something. It would be very helpful.

                Props to clover_jeez!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by etk View Post
                  4 pages of pokemon and no discussion of B&W? Does anyone here actually play still or is this just a thread for nostalgiafags?



                  That's my bro...
                  This is the Pokemon thread, not Hello Kitty thread.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Gyrados was so overrated in RBY. Even the weakest of Electric pokemon could wipe out a high level Gyrados...Water/Flying is an awful type combination. If we are talking RBY teams, mine was always

                    - Arcanine
                    - Jolteon
                    - Dragonite
                    - Gengar
                    - Blastoise
                    - Usually some sort of tank character, Tauros and Machamp were options, as well as Hitmonlee

                    Just beastly.
                    Implying that Ice Beam wouldn't do the same thing to your beloved Dragonite.

                    That's a good team but Gyarados can be pretty beastly (in the newer games especially).

                    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    This is the Pokemon thread, not Hello Kitty thread.
                    Last edited by etk; 07-30-2010, 04:16 PM.

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      This is the Pokemon thread, not Hello Kitty thread.
                      No reason you can't combine both AND a good time.


                      Props to clover_jeez!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                        Hmm, not too sure, but I think this is what's happening:

                        Open the Zip file you downloaded, and there should be a program that's called "Pokemon Stadium 2.z64"

                        Drag it out of the Zip file and place it on your desktop, or wherever you are going to keep the ROMs. Then go back to Project64 and open it from the new place you have it at, not from the Zip file. It should work now.

                        If not, maybe upload a screenshot of what's happening or something. It would be very helpful.
                        Yea, my limited knowledge of NES and SNES emulators mirrors what I believe you are saying. YOu have to have the emulator run from the same place as your ROMs or something like that.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                          Hmm, not too sure, but I think this is what's happening:

                          Open the Zip file you downloaded, and there should be a program that's called "Pokemon Stadium 2.z64"

                          Drag it out of the Zip file and place it on your desktop, or wherever you are going to keep the ROMs. Then go back to Project64 and open it from the new place you have it at, not from the Zip file. It should work now.

                          If not, maybe upload a screenshot of what's happening or something. It would be very helpful.
                          Boom! Figured it out. Thanks for the help. I don't know how to upload screen shots anyway haha

                          Bonekrusher.

                          Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Gyrados was so overrated in RBY. Even the weakest of Electric pokemon could wipe out a high level Gyrados...Water/Flying is an awful type combination. If we are talking RBY teams, mine was always

                            - Arcanine
                            - Jolteon
                            - Dragonite
                            - Gengar
                            - Blastoise
                            - Usually some sort of tank character, Tauros and Machamp were options, as well as Hitmonlee

                            Just beastly.
                            Machamp is so under used. He is so ******* strong. I love Machamp. Gyarados is weak against electric, but he rapes everything else. And there aren't any electric Pokemon in the Elite Four anyway. Maybe a Dragonite with Thunder, that's it. Jolteon, Arcanine, Dragonite, Gengar, and a starter is a ****** beast team though.

                            Bonekrusher.

                            Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I always used Aerodactyl as my flyer as well. A good one of those was required. As you can tell, Im big on speed Pokemon.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                My lineup would always be something like this:


                                Dragonite
                                Alakazam
                                Charizard
                                Jolteon
                                Lapras
                                Pidgeot

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information