No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did no one hit me up when this thread was created?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I always used Aerodactyl as my flyer as well. A good one of those was required. As you can tell, Im big on speed Pokemon.
      Speed Pokemon are by far the best. It isn't close. That is why Aerodactyl is so underrated, he is the third fastest Pokemon in the game on the new versions, and the fastest in the old ones.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I made it for you TH....

*huggles*

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Lapras is heavily underrated. If you dont get a Blastoise, then Lapras is probably the second best option. Starmie was awesome as well, but moreso in Gold/Silver due to the high special attack and psychic possibilities.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

About to start red version, gonna roll with Blastoise, Arcanine, Electrode, Raticate (hugely underrated, I once beat the game with ONLY a Rattata/Raticate), and two to be determined.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              I made it for you TH....

*huggles*
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

My strategy in R/B was beastly. Start with Charmander since good fire types are hard to come by...even a Growlithe is ***** to catch since they almost always use Roar right away.

Then, I'd catch a Mankey and level it until I could beat Brock's rock types with a fighting move. I'd also grab a Pidgey just to have a general flying type, as well as a Caterpie to level into a Butterfree...confusion and the various status ailment powders helps out early in the game. Then, before going into Mt. Moon, catch a Nidoran (more on this later.)

Misty was always tough using this strat, but if I could poison/paralyze her Starmie early on, the fight was a lot earier.

After beating her, I'd use a Moon Stone on my Nidorino to get a Nidoking and teach him dig. Makes beating Lt. Surge a piece of cake.

But before battling Surge, I'd get the Old Rod and catch me a Magikarp. Leave it with the Day Care guy while I did the SS Anne, Diglett's cave and Surge's gym. Usually by the time I was done with all of that, it would be up to level 19. If not, I'd just ride my bike in circles around the Day Care house until it was ready...then give it a piece of Rare Candy and Boom! Gyrarados! It learns Bite right away and then I'd teach it the water move you get from Misty.

So after only the 3rd gym, I'd have two powerhouses in a Nidoking and Gyrarados, as well as Charmeleon and Pidgeotto.

The other two spots you can fill with whatever you like....A Jolteon once you get that far helps, teach it Thunderbolt you get form Surge and he's good to go, and then I'd usually get a Drowzee and level it into a Hypno...Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psycic and another attack make him a beast.

And then late in the game you can start subbing the legendaries you catch if you want. Good old game....lots of fun times, lol

Comment

You can only get Mankey early in Yellow version.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

top 5 non legendary pokemon:
                    1. Alakazam
                    2. Gengar
                    3. Blastoise
                    4. Charizard
                    5. Jolteon
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      top 5 non legendary pokemon:
                      1. Alakazam
                      2. Gengar
                      3. Blastoise
                      4. Charizard
                      5. Jolteon
                      That is false, your lack of Dragonite hurts me. Sudo-legendaries (i.e. Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Garchomp, Salamance, Metagross) are all above any other Pokemon except legendaries.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Ash is a ******. Red would **** his **** up.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                          You could catch one in the route that the Day Care is on. I think Mankey was an exclusive back then, so it was only available on either Red or Blue. Dunno if you consider that early though.

But yeah, in Yellow, FireRed, and LeafGreen, you can catch them in the route right next to Viridian (Prolly what you're talking about). That's how I beat Brock after starting with Charmander if LG. That, and a Nidoran(M) who knew Double Kick. I think Charmander learns Metal Claw pretty early though, so the three of them usually did the job.

Also prock, for dissing Tauros, you're dead to me... DEAD!!! :'(
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

On the way from Viridian to Victory Road? He's not there? In the place with lots of Spearows?

I know it's possible in FireRed..but I always thought I did it in original red too?

Comment

• I was a huge collector as a kid and loved the original games. This was my most prized possession when I was 8:

Comment

That is false, your lack of Dragonite hurts me. Sudo-legendaries (i.e. Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Garchomp, Salamance, Metagross) are all above any other Pokemon except legendaries.
                                Dragonite is #6. I am biased for Jolteon because he's faster than like every damn pokemon, has a sick special attack and a Pin Missile attack that can do work on physics.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information