Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    - Gengar
    - Houndour
    - Kingdra
    - Steelix
    - Zapdos
    -
    Ghost, poison, dark, fire, water, dragon, steel, rock, electric, flying.....hmm.

    Maybe fighting? Start with a Tyrogue and stick with whatever he evolves into.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Aerodactyl is someone I use all of the time, so I dont want to use him. Im gunna go with Zapdos cause he fills both slots, so I get a 6th. Here is my team:

      - Gengar
      - Houndour
      - Kingdra
      - Steelix
      - Zapdos
      -

      Need one more! Gotta be from 2nd generation.
      Tyranitar, Heracross, Umbreon, Porygon 2, or Hitmontop if ya wanna go the Tyrogue way like BB suggested.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

      [@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

      Comment


      • I was thinking Heracross would be a nice balance. Ok, hes it! The team is done!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • I assume you're going to catch these guys at a low level to start the game?

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Haha....a few of those are damn good. Especially the one about the stupid bush....I hate cut.

              And I always name my rival something obscense. FireRed he was Asswad, now in Gold he's Douche.

              Comment


              • all of those are great, especially the racial slur about Brock

                oh yeah, I called my Rival Yourmom this time around

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Haha....a few of those are damn good. Especially the one about the stupid bush....I hate cut.

                  And I always name my rival something obscense. FireRed he was Asswad, now in Gold he's Douche.
                  Ummm I'm playing Blue and named my rival Douche....

                  And those are gold, especially "I'm leading pokemon expert, but only have 3 pokemon/none higher than level 5" and "I've been researching pokemon my whole life, take my pokedex-it's empty".

                  Btw, **** you Clefairy. I just want to catch you in Safari Zone, so I throw 1 rock and you run away like a little *****. Now I can't catch you for another like 10 trips in.

                  Comment


                  • My rival on SS in named "a *****."

                    I was hoping it'd come up in conversation as, "Have you battled a ***** yet?" or something like that.

                    It hasn't though... :(


                    And I still laugh uncontrollably at the "I came when I heard you beat the elite four!"

                    And...Brock is black?!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                    [@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Ummm I'm playing Blue and named my rival Douche....

                      And those are gold, especially "I'm leading pokemon expert, but only have 3 pokemon/none higher than level 5" and "I've been researching pokemon my whole life, take my pokedex-it's empty".

                      Btw, **** you Clefairy. I just want to catch you in Safari Zone, so I throw 1 rock and you run away like a little *****. Now I can't catch you for another like 10 trips in.
                      Safari Zone tip: Don't actually walk. Just stand in one spot in the grass and have press the buttons very softly so your character will just rotate. If you're careful, you can catch everything in that particular area of the Safari Zone in one trip since you're not using steps and **** still attacks you.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        And...Brock is black?!
                        I always thought he was Asian with the slit eyes and all...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          Safari Zone tip: Don't actually walk. Just stand in one spot in the grass and have press the buttons very softly so your character will just rotate. If you're careful, you can catch everything in that particular area of the Safari Zone in one trip since you're not using steps and **** still attacks you.
                          That doesn't work so great with emulators.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            I always thought he was Asian with the slit eyes and all...
                            If it's made in Japan, wouldn't all of the regular characters be Asian?

                            I always thought he was Indian or something.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                            [@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                            Comment


                            • High 5 for being able to delete your own posts Unseen!
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                If it's made in Japan, wouldn't all of the regular characters be Asian?

                                I always thought he was Indian or something.
                                Eh, pretty much everything out of Japan has WASP-y looking characters except in some rare circumstances they'll have some other race. Almost none are ever Asian looking.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information