Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Safari Zone tip: Don't actually walk. Just stand in one spot in the grass and have press the buttons very softly so your character will just rotate. If you're careful, you can catch everything in that particular area of the Safari Zone in one trip since you're not using steps and **** still attacks you.
    That could work when/if I come back. I went in just to get the dude's teeth and surf, and by chance a Clefairy came about and I was all excited. I throw one god damn rock and ***** high tails it out. I'm not going back any time soon.

    Comment


    • For weaker stuff in the Safari Zone, I'll just throw a ball....catches the more common stuff fairly well actually.

      For the harder stuff, I always lead with some bait then a rock. If it's still there after that, I think there's a pretty good chance of catching it. It's how I got my uber Scyther in FireRed.

      I remember going on a field trip in like 5th or 6th grade and a friend of mine spend the entire trip trying to catch a Chansey in the Safari Zone...took him like 3 hours but he did it, lol

      Comment


      • http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

        Few more new pokemon. That one resembles Mighty Mouse.

        Comment


        • I've pretty much decided that my SS team will be this:

          Feraligatr
          Arcanine
          Raikou
          Scizor
          Gliscor
          Lugia

          I've raised tons of Tauros in past games, and my Breloom isn't really built for in-game play. I may switch Lugia later since it's an Uber, but for now it's my ace in the hole.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

          [@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

          Comment


          • I had Scizor once. He can be a dominant force. What are your levels there?

            big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
              http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

              Few more new pokemon. That one resembles Mighty Mouse.
              The 2 legendary pokemon look pretty sweet. Other than that, not so much...





              Really?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                I've pretty much decided that my SS team will be this:

                Feraligatr
                Arcanine
                Raikou
                Scizor
                Gliscor
                Lugia

                I've raised tons of Tauros in past games, and my Breloom isn't really built for in-game play. I may switch Lugia later since it's an Uber, but for now it's my ace in the hole.
                Only question is how early can you get a Gligar?

                Bonekrusher.

                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                Comment


                • The eagle looks flippin' sweet.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    The eagle looks flippin' sweet.
                    I thought that too.

                    bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I always thought he was Asian with the slit eyes and all...
                      He's blackanese.


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                        I had Scizor once. He can be a dominant force. What are your levels there?
                        Feraligatr - Lvl. 49
                        Arcanine - Lvl. 50
                        Raikou - Lvl. 49
                        Scizor - Lvl. 41 (Diamond)
                        Gliscor - Lvl. 44 (Diamond)
                        Lugia - Lvl. 47

                        BN: Tauros - Lvl. 48
                        BN: Scyther - Lvl. 43

                        Just beat my 3rd Gym in Kanto. Using Tauros and Scyther in my party until I can transfer Scizor and Gliscor.

                        Originally posted by prock View Post
                        Only question is how early can you get a Gligar?
                        Already have the Gliscor on my Diamond. Gonna trade it to SS soon. Same case with Scizor.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                        [@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                        Comment


                        • A fire pig starter could either be really sweet or really lame

                          Comment


                          • the legendaries look badass

                            by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                            Comment


                            • I see alot of people here use movesets that have more than one move of the same type. That just wastes a moveslot imo, and for that reason I never use moves like Hydro Pump or Fire Blast, because I'd rather have a 95/100 move than a 120/75 move
                              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

                              Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                              A fan of the USF Bulls

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                                I see alot of people here use movesets that have more than one move of the same type. That just wastes a moveslot imo, and for that reason I never use moves like Hydro Pump or Fire Blast, because I'd rather have a 95/100 move than a 120/75 move
                                Most of the time, I like to have two moves of the main type the Pokemon is. One a little weaker with more PP and one a little stronger.

                                Depends a lot on the Pokemon and the situation though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information