PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Black legendary looks badass.

Also, Shimama looks like a baby version of Ixion from FFX....electric type too even.

Comment

• ***, just beat the elite 4 and gary, game starts over like I had never played it before

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
        In game team, so I can't use Swampert until the end, and yeah I plan on evolving Rhydon, don't know why I didn't mention that lol
        Good team overall...I don't really like Earthquake on Heracross because it doesn't really do much for him in terms of coverage as Fighting is already super effective against Rock and Steel and I'd rather have Stone Edge as it covers the types of the two most likely Heracross counters, Fire and Flying.

I've never really seen anyone go Special with Arcanine but he certainly has the stats to do it. I've always rocked the Attack Arcanine with Flare Blitz/Extremespeed/Crunch/Thunder Fang. Love the movesets you have on all the others.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          ***, just beat the elite 4 and gary, game starts over like I had never played it before
          Yeah I'm in the same boat. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

• i had that problem too, then i like reloaded it and beat him again, went through the same stuff, and then all of a sudden it put me back in pallet. it's weird, idk why it did that. try doing that again, load your old one. i save in front of gary now because of that.

that was my old game though, right now I can't beat that ***** loreli. ugh i hate her
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              I've pretty much decided that my SS team will be this:

Feraligatr
              Arcanine
              Raikou
              Scizor
              Gliscor
              Lugia

I've raised tons of Tauros in past games, and my Breloom isn't really built for in-game play. I may switch Lugia later since it's an Uber, but for now it's my ace in the hole.
              Skip Lugia and Raikou....legendaries are lame to battle with. Get a Skarmory/Xatu/Jynx to replace Lugia and Ampharos to replace Raikou. I like Houndoom better than Arcanine as well. Houndoom learns Nasty Plot at level 60 and you can teach it Dark Pulse to go along with Flamethrower and another special attack/status move.

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
              I see alot of people here use movesets that have more than one move of the same type. That just wastes a moveslot imo, and for that reason I never use moves like Hydro Pump or Fire Blast, because I'd rather have a 95/100 move than a 120/75 move
              Agree. Thunder and Blizzard are only useful if you're in rain (Thunder) or hailstorm (Blizzard). Fire Blast is a huge waste...if you're looking for a OHKO fire move just use Overheat.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think Fire Blast is a useful move, but I'm playing FireRed where there is no Overheat. I like to use a PP Up for moves like that & Blizzard.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• Overheat is in FireRed - I think I got the TM for it. It's Gen III, and anything Gen III is in FireRed

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Where do you catch Houndoors in SS or HG?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• beat the E4 last night with a severely under leveled team.
                      I <3 Kadabra
                      Lvl 45 to start,
                      Thunderpunch
                      Firepunch
                      Psychic
                      Ice Punch

Pretty much takes care of 3 the 5 last fights by himself.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Just destroyed Pryce. Ampharos wrecked his Seel and Dewgong, and Slowpoke killed his Piloswine with 2 Surfs. Might have been the easiest gym battle ever.

Comment

• Damnit. I think I chose Hitmonlee. I want to have Hitmonchan so he can learn Ice, Thunder, and Fire punches. I has a sad. :(

Comment

• I always thought Pryce was perhaps the easiest Gym Leader in G/S. Jasmine can be tough without a Fire Pokemon, Morty is tough if you don't have any Psychics, and as I said before, Whitney can be a real ***** with that Miltank. Easy Elite Four though in those games.

Right now, I'm on the Sevii Islands. My team:

Lvl. 56 Blastoise
                            Lvl. 53 Raichu
                            Lvl. 53 Rhydon
                            Lvl. 52 Exeggutor
                            Lvl. 50 Flareon
                            Lvl. 41 Shellder (evolving to Cloyster at Level 49)

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Skip Lugia and Raikou....legendaries are lame to battle with. Get a Skarmory/Xatu/Jynx to replace Lugia and Ampharos to replace Raikou. I like Houndoom better than Arcanine as well. Houndoom learns Nasty Plot at level 60 and you can teach it Dark Pulse to go along with Flamethrower and another special attack/status move.
                              Thanks for the input. While Raikou is a legendary, he's not a Uber so he's legit to use. This is an in-game team anyway, and that's the only reason why I'm carrying around a Lugia. I usually carry one in-game Uber.

Originally posted by prock View Post
                              Where do you catch Houndoors in SS or HG?
                              I know they're in the Safari Zone after you beat the Elite 4 the first time around. You have to place certain items in a certain area for them to appear.

Serebii says you need to place 4 Forest Objects in the Savanna area of the Safari Zone for it to appear. You can also catch a Houndoom by placing 10 Peak Objects in the Plains area of the Safari Zone.

Other than that, you have a 5% of encountering a wild one on Route 7 at night.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah that whole placing objects **** is too complicated. I already have a level 60 boss of a Houndoom I use for battling. It has the right natures, but I kind of want to EV train one... But I suppose I can just breed them. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Stupid question by me.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information