No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirlia is a beast when it evolves at level 30, Torkoal is average, Mighteyna is ok, Aron is good.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post

Mightyena lvl 26
      Grovyle lvl 26
      Torkoal lvl 26
      Gyarados lvl 28
      Kirlia lvl 26
      Aron lvl 26
      Swap in Manectric for Mightyena and that is exactly like a team I had a few play throughs ago.

Comment

• I agree with you guys now, my Gardevoir is kicking ass, and I am slowly starting to tire of Mightyema, but I like having a dark pokemon, just waiting for it to learn Crunch...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          I agree with you guys now, my Gardevoir is kicking ass, and I am slowly starting to tire of Mightyema, but I like having a dark pokemon, just waiting for it to learn Crunch...
          If you want a dark pokemon you should grab Absol. His attack is scary and he's sweet looking.

Comment

• Lugia was a ***** to catch. It took me 5 tries to catch him and the first four times he broke out of 12 ultra balls, 4 great balls, 4 poke balls, and 14 heavy balls. The time i actually caught him i threw 1 Heavy Ball. Every time he was Paralyzed and 1 HP left. I haven't actually caught a legendary without a master ball since R/B/Y and now I remember why.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I want to play HG or SS so badly, but I can't get a DS emulator that works. Sucks, cause Ive recently beat FireRed and Silver and Crystal. Im bored.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I ******* love this guy. Him and Mamoswine carried me in Soul Silver.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• So I found a DS emulator, called desume, and a pretty good SoulSilver ROM so Im gunna give it a try. It runs really slow though.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• aps, under config > hotkey options

there is a button you can assign to change speed, i have it as + & -

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                      Lugia was a ***** to catch. It took me 5 tries to catch him and the first four times he broke out of 12 ultra balls, 4 great balls, 4 poke balls, and 14 heavy balls. The time i actually caught him i threw 1 Heavy Ball. Every time he was Paralyzed and 1 HP left. I haven't actually caught a legendary without a master ball since R/B/Y and now I remember why.
                      Luckily I only had to use 2 Heavy Balls, 1 Dusk Ball and 1 Ultra ball to catch Lugia, I find a pokemon with a sleeping attack makes it infintely easier to catch a legendary, that or freezing a pokemon
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

• not up to snuff with the latest generation of moves, but is there a non damaging freezing attack?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• I think I'm going to try and do a play through using that Nuzlocke method.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                            not up to snuff with the latest generation of moves, but is there a non damaging freezing attack?
                            You mean like a pure status inflicting move that Freezes like how Thunder Wave paralyzes, Will-o-Wisp burns, etc.?

Nope, I don't believe there is. Maybe they'll add one in Black and White though.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                              not up to snuff with the latest generation of moves, but is there a non damaging freezing attack?
                              No. The only move that has a greater than 10% chance of causing freezing is Secret Power (in the right weather). This is because a Pokemon that's frozen solid can't attack until it thaws out, and each turn there's a 20% chance of thawing. Basically you could be frozen for 10+ turns if you're unlucky.

Any move that guarantees freezing when it hits would have to have really low accuracy (below 50%). Even still it wouldn't make sense to use a 30% accuracy freezing move when you can use Sheer Cold (OHKO) at the same odds of making contact.

Will-O-Wisp is pretty sweet if used on a physical attacking pokemon though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• My current team. The only rule is I only catch the first Pokemon I see per route.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information