PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    I played Red, Yellow, gold and silver, still break gold out on some vacations, but never even tried any of the new ones. Do the emulators for the newer ones work on macs?
    Anybody...anybody...bueller...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      Anybody...anybody...bueller...
      Yup, just have to download the right programs, they're not the same for Windows. The emulators, that is, the ROMs work just fine for both.

Here you go, mein liebes freund, emulators for Macs.
      http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/mac/

To get the ROM's, just go to Page 2 of this magnificent thread.

Unfortunately, there aren't Gamecube and Xbox and PS2 emulators for Mac, but there are N64 and Game Boy, though, and that's basically all I've ever used.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Does anyone else play HG/SS on DS?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
          Does anyone else play HG/SS on DS?
          Heart Gold and Soul Silver? Never played them, but I have a young cousin who really likes them.

Are they any good?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
            Heart Gold and Soul Silver? Never played them, but I have a young cousin who really likes them.

Are they any good?
            Yeah, they're really fun. Remakes of Gold and Silver obviously, like Leaf Green and Fire Red. I play with my younger cousin. We played it for days straight going through the game and battling when it was released.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              I was a huge collector as a kid and loved the original games. This was my most prized possession when I was 8:

what you needed was 4 of each of these

Comment

• omg I loved teh pokemanz

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post

this guy knows what he's talking about. add 4x double colorless energy and some scoop ups and you're teh pokeman masterzzzz.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    this guy knows what he's talking about. add 4x double colorless energy and some scoop ups and you're teh pokeman masterzzzz.
                    Electablind > Electabuzz

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Haha

What I would do is put him in first position so that he pops up at the beginning of battles, then immediately switch to one of my non-worthless guys and win. Then they split the XP. It's excellent. But he is sooooo f'ing worthless, it's unbelievable how he turns into something so awesome.
                      Yeah lol that's what I do. Then, when Charizard kills the pokemon, they ask me if I want to change, so I throw Magikarp out there. Then repeat.

He just learned tackle at like level 15, so I doubt I could beat anyone before that lol, even those level 3 rattatas in pallet town.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        I was never a big battler with the cards, me and my friends were more about just the collecting/trading aspect of them. I left the battling for the games.

Comment

• what was awesome was the Pkemon TCG gameboy game, saves you all that money of having to buy cards

anyways i sold off most of money awhile back for like $200

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            I always used Toxic on my Gengar. Hypnosis/Dream Eater, Psychic, and Toxic...BEAST.
                            I had a Starmie (or Staryu? gasp i cannot remember) with Toxic that was the perfect Mewtwo assassin...toxic and then shrink, psychic everything else.

Also I feel like this thread still needs more Alakazam.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              Does anyone else play HG/SS on DS?
                              Playing SS right now. Just got through Victory Roud so I'm doing some leveling up for the E4.

Anyone else have any Shinies? Here are the ones I have so far:

Plus the Red Gyardos from SS, but that doesn't count. I once ran into a shiny Aipom in the Emerald Safari Zone I think, but it fled before I could catch it. :(
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I had an idea for a Pokemon League through emulators and having battles in it, I mentioned it in the RDT but no one responded! Now I'm on sc2 so no time for eeets

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information