<DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

reception is bangin

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

interesting episode. another cultural-highlighting episode - shows how things are becoming very 60s very fast

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Yup, this Peggy-Campbell stuff could get out of control. Draper needs to get his **** together.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Love this show, though I really wish it was on HBO or something so we could see some titties but that applies to all shows.

I wants more Jane Sterling though, she is a goddess that wooman!

Interested to see where they go with Don... mid life crisis much? I still kind of wish he had run off with that little hottie in California that could have been some fun for him to hook up with that promiscuous crowd!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

oh roger you ol racist

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

very good episode, don draper being a boss like usual

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Draper went all kinds of malevolent godlike on that other firm, love it!

Another really good episode!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

God I love Mad Men, Draper = God, and Roger is the greatest racist ever

Comment

The one problem I have had with Mad Men this year is that now that Betty and Don are divorced, her storylines are only loosely associated with Don and in no way associated with the office. Clearly the most compelling topics take place in the office so every time Betty takes up time, I find myself just waiting to find out what is going on in the office.

Comment

I have actually really enjoyed watching Betty's development from season 1 to now. Don Draper really is a ******* train wreck, it is amazing to watch Jon Hamm work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          I have actually really enjoyed watching Betty's development from season 1 to now. Don Draper really is a ******* train wreck, it is amazing to watch Jon Hamm work.
                          I respect that Betty is an interesting character who was clearly damaged by her mother as a child and had to deal with Don as a husband, which could not be easy. The fact is I just think that Don and the people at SCDP are the most compelling part of the show so any time they get really focused on Betty, I just feel like I'm biding my time until we get back to the office.

Don might have started pulling out of his train wreck phase. This is the first week that he was drinking but it wasn't a problem. He went back to functional alcoholic phase rather than embarrassing drunk . Also, the move he pulled with Honda really seemed to be the old Draper brilliance coming out again. The fact that he was able to open up a little about his feelings about his divorce and kids may have something to do with his turnaround.

Comment

I actually really enjoy when Betty is involved.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by josh07039 View Post

Don might have started pulling out of his train wreck phase. This is the first week that he was drinking but it wasn't a problem. He went back to functional alcoholic phase rather than embarrassing drunk . Also, the move he pulled with Honda really seemed to be the old Draper brilliance coming out again. The fact that he was able to open up a little about his feelings about his divorce and kids may have something to do with his turnaround.
                              I thought it harkened back a little to when Don was trying to destroy Sterling...faking a commercial is definitely on that same level as paying off the elevator guy in a (seriously) elaborate ruse. When he's pissed and his competitive juices get flowing, he is basically an unkillable machine.

Comment

I actually really enjoy when Betty is involved.
                                My ***** enjoys when Betty is involved, the rest of me is very meh towards her. She is basically a giant child. I find Sally's ridiculous antics to be far better, now that kid is making a real run at being the most screwed up Draper!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information