X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    well you have a year...

**** you AMC
    There's no way I could watch them while still keeping up with all of the shows I watch throughout the television season. I'm already in a position where I'll probably have to give up on watching a couple cause I'll be too busy with work.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Pretty sure he was arguing for his actors & he didnt want 2 more minutes of commercials

Comment

Pretty sure he was arguing for his actors & he didnt want 2 more minutes of commercials
        I side with Weiner too. His "demands" were for the betterment of the show. Not even betterment, just a desire to maintain the level of greatness he'd acheived.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I feel like AMC owes Mad Men a ton, without them i doubt they attract the writers and such for Breaking Bad, The Killing, The Walking Dead, etc

I know i'd never heard of a show on it until Mad Men thought it just played old movies(maybe they did)

Comment

I feel like AMC owes Mad Men a ton, without them i doubt they attract the writers and such for Breaking Bad, The Killing, The Walking Dead, etc

I know i'd never heard of a show on it until Mad Men thought it just played old movies(maybe they did)
            Mad Men WAS AMC's first real foray into television shows in a very long time. Certainly its first serious, concentrated attempt. It changed the entire network in ever imaginable way.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• s 4

s 5

Comment

• if they don't have their own set, and have to share with another show, then that is understandable.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I think you're missing the point here, Brent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                      s 4

s 5

I don't get it :/

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The hat and jacket are supposed to look like someone's hanging there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          The hat and jacket are supposed to look like someone's hanging there.
                          Don't worry Todd, I got it right away!

Comment

• Happy 50th anniversary of Duck Phillips taking a **** on a chair in the SCDP offices.

That night's Liston vs. Clay fight was 50 years ago today.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Mad Men's silently killing it this season. Neither episode so far were overly flashy or exciting, just classic, high-caliber Mad Men. The Don/Sally scenes from this last episode were insert Gonzo/Xio hyperbole here.
                              Last edited by TACKLE; 04-21-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Tackle is the biggest asshole on the forums. No, the internet. No, in the universe.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information