Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cheese thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The cheese thread

    I think cheese should have it's own thread you know since cheese is awesome.

    Discuss...

  • #2
    Perfect reasoning on why there will be a cheese thread.. this is kind of artificial but damn I could meal on a whole box of these..

    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

    Comment


    • #3
      Havarti. Simple, pero es un queso muy delicioso.

      Comment


      • #4
        Mozzarella cheese is my favorite. Especially in string form.

        Cheese is indeed glorious, as is pretty much all dairy products.

        Oh snap, I forgot Cheez-Its. My favorite ever snack. Tobasco flavored ftw.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't think I could pick a favorite cheese.

          Comment


          • #6
            mmmmmm......I eat lots of cheese. Extra sharp cheddar, fresh mozz, smoked gouda, havarti, parmigiano reggiano, and bleu are staples of my diet!
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • #7
              Queso Fresco goes well with anything.

              Comment


              • #8


                Brie FTMFW!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                  Perfect reasoning on why there will be a cheese thread.. this is kind of artificial but damn I could meal on a whole box of these..

                  Those ones make my stomach hurt. Classics or spicy, please.

                  Favorite cheese might be monchego. I'm a hard cheese guy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    Those ones make my stomach hurt. Classics or spicy, please.

                    Favorite cheese might be monchego. I'm a hard cheese guy.
                    How in the world? Those are greaaaaat. I do put the hot and spicy 2nd and classics nowadays might have to be close to last.. they seem real salty now. The new ones they make are good like Parmesan and Garlic (SO solid)
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh, and cheesecake. mmmmmm <3<3<3.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like pepper jack cheese when I have chili.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have a sack full of frumunda cheese here with me right now.




                            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nacho cheese is a very good cheese.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information