Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has unlimited potential!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Challenging a stranger to battle shits is great, lol.

SPLOOSH

Comment

I absolutely destroy the faculty men's room at school. If I am out in public, I will drop the deuce only if I must. I prefer a bit more privacy then the standard public restroom stall affords.

Funny story: A few months ago, I was at Books-a-million and had no choice but to go their restroom and take the Browns to the Super Bowl. I fouled that place up something awful as I was just getting over a case of the stomach flu. Just as I was walking out some guy is walking in and as I step out the door I can hear this guy say "Good God, wtf happened in here?".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I was in school once, I took a dump. Then, my friend goes I after me sits down, and let's loose. I could hear it pouring out. Then he says "Hey, the seats still warm. Thanks man!"

SPLOOSH

Comment

Residual ass warmth - ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Exactly. My worst experience ever was walking in on 2 people having sex. I stayed for a few seconds then the guy started screaming(not at me) and I ran out.

SPLOOSH

Comment

i just try to not give a damn and do my best to make the other person feel awkward.

i have battle **** matches with people in the adjacent stalls even if they don't ask. i also like to flail my feet around as i fart so it looks like i'm having a horrible time to the people around me. i do wipe down the seat 3 or 4 times over if i'm taking a ****. especially if i'm in a big city or something. never know what kind of nasty asses have been on there.
                Last edited by sbh15; 08-21-2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Only #1....

Comment

one thing I hate about the school I work at is that if you take a colossal dump, the odds that no one knows you did it are slim to nil.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I used to have a phobia about it, but nowadays I don't really care. If my stomach is tore up and I'm worried about letting loose a rectal symphony, then I just flush the toilet simultaneously while I'm doin' the deed. It masks the sound of my tushie trumpet, and the shat goes down the drain and it limits the stank.

I'm not germaphobic, so I've never had a problem with that.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

20 years and ive never taking a dump in a single public bathroom. I don't really remember ever having to desperately let loose at any time. Ive taking a leak in many public places.

Pissing outside is the greatest though, it requires no aiming.
                        Last edited by PackerLegend; 08-21-2010, 11:36 AM.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                          When I'm in school, I follow the same philosophy as Brent. Find the most deserted bathroom and let it rip. I usually took the handicap toilet too, partially because I like the leg room.
                          I still remember many of my choice spots, too:

-Numerous floors in Harrington Tower
                          -6th floor of Evans library
                          -Several of the upper floors at Blocker
                          -Second floor of the Academic Building (only during summer school)

Good times.

Comment

Whose **** in a porta potty? Those are pretty nasty and usually ******* smell so bad.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                              Whose **** in a porta potty? Those are pretty nasty and usually ******* smell so bad.
                              I've had to on various occasions. They are disgusting.

Comment

the Port-a-potty is where I cross the line. I don't even like to piss in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information