• Show
Clear All

TARGET: Men's Faculty Restroom
    MISSION STATUS: Target Destroyed, Mission Accomplished

Return to base.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      Either you spelled that word wrong or you are doing something totally new, but still wrong, in that toilet.
      i spelled ******** with 2 T's im not really sure of the exact spelling plus it was on my phone yeah i read swdc while i **** wu wu

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        TARGET: Men's Faculty Restroom
        MISSION STATUS: Target Destroyed, Mission Accomplished

Return to base.
        CJ, I don't know how many times over that this needs to be said, but you're the greatest, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

I'm OK with them....

In my younger years, I couldn't pee unless I was alone in the bathroom. Just couldn't do it, even if I really needed to. I also would not poop in a public bathroom even when alone, due to germaphobia.

I evolved, I had to - college beckoned. And now I can do both just fine, although I still make sure to clean the toilet if need be. I never enjoyed the communal bathrooms freshman year, but I dealt.
          Just play me, baby

Comment

Use 'em all the time. I'm real sloppy about it putting away too, I just kind of back up a nd let it dangle for a second before tucking it in.
            Crosby vs Ovechkin

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
              I'm OK with them....

In my younger years, I couldn't pee unless I was alone in the bathroom.
              Damn, that small huh?
              Crosby vs Ovechkin

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.

Comment

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                Im ******** in a public toilet right now awesome

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  One of these days I'm gonna muster up the balls to piss on someone when they stand in the stall next to me with plenty of other ones around. Gotta adhere to man code, and repercussions will occur if these rules are broken. I've already asked what I thought were straight guys if they weregay when they've done it, and then inform them of man code, but there's only so much you can take.
                  Unrelated, but I once had to take a piss in the bushes while walking from one bar district to another. I started peeing, and the bush started yelling. Yup, I was peeing on a sleeping bum! Normally I'd have felt bad, but **** that guy!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information