Old School 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School 2

It Comes Out 2007 - Are You Gonna See It?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477054/

I think it should be a SIN if you don't watch it

Comment

Hellllz yeah.

Comment

Everyone will watch it....but you know its hard to recreate something that great. It would be like having a Happy Gilmore 2....just wouldnt' work.

Comment

the first one dissappointed me so that i won't go, even tho i love the Wilson brothers.

Comment

If it's the same cast I will be all over it.
            Scott Wright, President
            Draft Countdown.com
            www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Will Ferrell is in it.....hell yeah I'll see it.

Comment

Add this into the gigantic plunge of pointless sequels. I'll probably see it anyway although I think the first is overrated.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
                  Add this into the gigantic plunge of pointless sequels. I'll probably see it anyway although I think the first is overrated.
                  this is the year of the sequel, PoC 2, Sin City 2, Clerks 2, X3, Scary Movie 4, Hostel 2, etc.

Comment

Well, since it's coming out in 2007, I don't think it qualifies as "Year of the Sequel"

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                      this is the year of the sequel, PoC 2, Sin City 2, Clerks 2, X3, Scary Movie 4, Hostel 2, etc.
                      If that was true EVERY year would be sequel year. Some sequels manage to be good while most blow.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I originally heard the premise was supposed to be Spring Break. If it's a Spring Break script, I'll be all over it like stink on a monkey. I'll see it because the "Frat Pack" always goes down smooth...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                          WHAT How do u say the 1st was overrated

Comment

Apparently they are trying to get Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and Jack Black to be in it as well. Those 3 would set up a rival frat and the laughter ensues.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
                              Apparently they are trying to get Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and Jack Black to be in it as well. Those 3 would set up a rival frat and the laughter ensues.
                              If they got all those people, it would actually be one of the funniest movies ever, I love Ben Stiller.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information