No announcement yet.

The Sleep Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a very light sleeper. Slightest noise and I wake up. I can go back to sleep again, but I wake up easily. Also, toss and turn a lot.

Comment

• I don't sleep much. I usually only sleep 3-4 hours. I do usually when I get home from work at 6 take an hour nap then head to the gym. I sometimes also go to my car and take a nap during my lunch break.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Have crazy amount of work and homework to get done. Took a 5 hr energy and going til 5:30am, in which I'm playing some water polo with friends. We'll see how this goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          I don't sleep much. I usually only sleep 3-4 hours. I do usually when I get home from work at 6 take an hour nap then head to the gym. I sometimes also go to my car and take a nap during my lunch break.
          That would be so awesome if I could do that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• All of the windows on my classroom door are covered with posters. I have a long lunch duty/prep period in the middle of the day & i have locked my door & taken a 30 - 45 minute nap a couple of times this spring.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I'm the "tech" guy at my school as well as my Principal and APA's right-hand man. I'd never get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                I'm the "tech" guy at my school as well as my Principal and APA's right-hand man. I'd never get the chance.
                Just how giddy do you get when the last week of school arrives and you're THIS close to a 2+ month break?

Comment

• There are no words to describe it.

I will be going to the National Writing Project as a participating fellow at my alma matter this year. That will take up a month, but it will give me a chance to share some cool writing tips with my students.
                  Last edited by CJSchneider; 05-19-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Before you read, note that I got my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday.

Went to take a nap at 7:30 last night so I could possibly go out with the guys at around 10. Woke up at 11, stayed up until 11:30 then fell back asleep. Didn't get up until 12:30 this afternoon. Terrible.

Comment

• That's pretty par for the course though when getting your wisdom teeth removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        That's pretty par for the course though when getting your wisdom teeth removed.
                        I slept terribly after getting mine pulled. I had these horrible vicodin dreams of the apocalypse that made me toss and turn and wake up all the time. I won't take vicodin anymore.

Comment

• I shouldn't have eaten 2 hours before going to sleep last night. Had a very clear dream about an alien invasion and the end of the world. Kind of weirded me out because of how clear it was and the fact that I never remember dreams.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            I slept terribly after getting mine pulled. I had these horrible vicodin dreams of the apocalypse that made me toss and turn and wake up all the time. I won't take vicodin anymore.
                            I had so many weird dreams last night, guess it was the vicodin.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information