The Sleep Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Good luck I wear a cup to bed....and only a cup.
    cups cant stop a sledgehammer

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'll sleep with yo!

Comment

I've had sleeping problems for the last several years, but recently its been getting better. I'm naturally a person who is more comfortable being awake at night...definitely not a morning person. I'm usually fine with 4-6 hours these days, but I used to be able to run on almost nothing for weeks at a time. Really glad I got over all that though, was not really a good situation to be in. Lorazopam works really well to help deal with insomnia if anyone is suffering for it...its a more temporary solution then stuff like Secanol.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

When sleeping nothing is better then the cold side of the pillow.

Comment

I love sleeping in for like 11-12 hours, you wake up feeling so refreshed.

Comment

I may be singing and dancing to Ridin' Solo in my sleep tonight. IDK why, but I became obsessed with that song tonight.

Comment

I always have a hard time falling sleep so I got some Bob Ross dvds, his voice is so relaxing, knocks me right now.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  I'll sleep with yo!

I would love nothing more.

Comment

I slept last night and there is a good chance I'm going to do it again tonight.

Comment

sleep with this playing

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post

sleep with this playing
                        That's ******* nice! The only thing that can make me go to bed early is if it's raining or if there's thunder. I love it. As for sleeping, I love it but I just don't have time for it. I will, however, retire when I'm 40 and sleep my last days away. Can't wait.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I love the rain, it's so relaxing and helps me sleep so well. Partly a reason why I wouldn't mind moving to the northwest.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

I have a weird habit of coming home from work and half sleeping on my back with my right arm in the air. I'm sleeping even though I can hear everything around me, I usually wake up with a sore shoulder, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I'm asleep right now

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                I love the rain, it's so relaxing and helps me sleep so well. Partly a reason why I wouldn't mind moving to the northwest.
                                Or to Houston where it rains a lot as well. Then you will know what 90% humidity feels like.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information