No announcement yet.

The Sleep Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do get our share of rainy days in Seattle but east coast cities actually get more inches or rain.

When i have trouble sleeping i watch the Mariner replays they show at night. Better than buying sleeping pills.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
      Or to Houston where it rains a lot as well. Then you will know what 90% humidity feels like.
      Oh we know what crazy humidity is like in Tennessee. I went to Vegas for vacation a month ago and the 100 plus degree weather didn't even phase me.

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      We do get our share of rainy days in Seattle but east coast cities actually get more inches or rain.

When i have trouble sleeping i watch the Mariner replays they show at night. Better than buying sleeping pills.
      Yes, but in the Pacific northwest it's a more constant drizzle instead of just random hard downpours.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

My brother would sometimes sleep with his eyes open, it wasn't right wasn't right at all.
        Last edited by Splat; 09-03-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I have slept on the floor about half of the past 15 years.

Bunk Bed top level back in the day but then I just used the floor when it was a little small or something, can't remember exactly why. Did move to my parents old waterbed for a little bit. Futon was the longest but the pad is weak so when it wore I just went back to the floor.

Comment

I slept on the floor a great deal when I was a little kid. I would have back aches and the hard floor seemed to help. I'm not sure why.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I love sleep. Who doesn't?
              I usually need complete silence in order to fall asleep, but sometimes a TV show or movie you've seen a million times (Seinfeld does the trick) puts me right to sleep if its late.

Comment

Silence and dark, if I owned a coffin I would more then likely sleep in it.

Comment

Crazy dreams last night, can't even explain them.

Comment

Sleeping with the TV on is such a waste of energy. It kind of annoys me when people do it because I can be a dick about being wasteful.

I like it cold when I'm sleeping. Like an icebox.

Other than that, sleeping on your back is for the birds.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

This. I like it so cold it's more like hibernating.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Sleeping with the TV on is such a waste of energy. It kind of annoys me when people do it because I can be a dick about being wasteful.

Other than that, sleeping on your back is for the birds.
                        You are worried about the energy used from a TV and your using the AC all night? That doesn't add up at all. Not that I am against leaving both on, because I really could care less and like my room cold as well, but a TV barely impacts electric bills while an AC raises them ridiculously.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          You are worried about the energy used from a TV and your using the AC all night? That doesn't add up at all. Not that I am against leaving both on, because I really could care less and like my room cold as well, but a TV barely impacts electric bills while an AC raises them ridiculously.
                          I knew someone was going to say that. I live where you don't use the AC for most of the year. For instance, it's early sept and just opening my window at this time of year makes my room freezing at night. If anything keeping it cool saves energy for more of the year when you turn the heat down. Besides, you're actually using the AC when you sleep- to stay cool.. What function does a running TV play when you're sleeping?
                          Last edited by TitleTown088; 09-05-2010, 12:23 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            This. I like it so cold it's more like hibernating.
                            The only downside is it makes it tough to get out of bed in the morning, especially in the winter. The bed is like a cacoon of warmness.

they get smoked.

Comment

The only downside is it makes it tough to get out of bed in the morning, especially in the winter. The bed is like a cacoon of warmness.
                              You are so glorious.

I sleep and have wet dreams of Charles Woodson. Sue me.

*Bats eyes at TitleTown* Come snuggle up with me and my poster of Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                You are so glorious.

I sleep and have wet dreams of Charles Woodson. Sue me.

*Bats eyes at TitleTown* Come snuggle up with me and my poster of Charles.

Charles poster and Katy Perry in there.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information