The Sleep Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sleep Thread

We all got to do it and I for one enjoy it.

Discus.

I ******* love sleeping

Comment

Sleep is amazing.

Do you guys sleep on your back, side, or stomach? I usually go with stomach.

Comment

I used to have sleep issues when I was in high school, so my parents took me to a dude who specialized in it. Now my sleeping habits are awesome. If I even lay on a couch for a few minutes, my body starts to release melatonin.

Oh and I sleep on my stomach.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I for the life of me can't sleep on my back, can't be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
            I for the life of me can't sleep on my back, can't be done.
            Agreed. 100% of the time it's either stomach or side, usually the left side for whatever reason.

Comment

I wish I didn't have to sleep, I usually get about 3 or 4 hrs of sleep a day. I roll until it feels right, stomach, side back, legs straight up in the air braced against the wall...

Comment

I also want it to be as dark as I can get it, I hate staying at someones house who sleeps with the TV on.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I used to have sleep issues when I was in high school, so my parents took me to a dude who specialized in it. Now my sleeping habits are awesome. If I even lay on a couch for a few minutes, my body starts to release melatonin.

Oh and I sleep on my stomach.
                  What did he do for you?

I personally almost always fall asleep with a TV show playing on my laptop when i'm by myself. Preferably Trailer Park Boys or Kenny vs Spenny

stephenson86

Comment

Yeah when somebody leaves the TV on it will take an extra 20 LONG minutes for me to pass out.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I used to pop melatonin pills. I usually get a good amount of sleep, but most of the time it's at ******** hours. Sometimes i snore. I've had a stuffy nose these past couple of days which has made breathing at night pretty ******* annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        I also want it to be as dark as I can get it, I hate staying at someones house who sleeps with the TV on.
                        If it's a movie i've seen a billion times I can fall asleep pretty easily, anything I haven't...not happening.. I keep trying to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                          What did he do for you?
                          basically, told me what habits I was doing wrong, how to correct them, and other ****. also they did one of those things where they monitor you while you sleep. I would go like 2-3 days without sleeping when I was in HS and it was affecting my grades and other stuff. also, I would look like a walking corpse.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I wish my bed felt as good when I go to bed at night as it does when I wake up in the morning. My sleeping habits would be exponentially better. As it is though I go to bed around 3 and wake up at around 1 or 1:30. I am a true winner during the summer.

Comment

I love sleep, but I have no problem staying awake if I need to. I once stayed awake for over 96 hours while laying field phone wire. I did however sleep for damn near 20 hours solid (woke up once to piss) when I was done. I usually sleep on my stomach or side. As for sleeping with a light or TV, if you are tired, you will sleep - period.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information