Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I never said that! I said that I wasn't SURE what side I wanted to play. You see everyone, Forenci is being a whiny ***** and has to be a goodie two shoes light side player. He can't stand to play dark side! Wahhhh! :P
    I had the most fun in the original KOTOR with my darkside character. He was just an utter destroyer of life. My final team was him with two red light sabers, Canderous and HK with heavy duty laser rifles. Fun times.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      I would love to! But Vidae is a jerk and doesn't want to play with us. :(
      If Vidae doesn't want to share then we can join up and then kill him!

      Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I never said that! I said that I wasn't SURE what side I wanted to play. You see everyone, Forenci is being a whiny ***** and has to be a goodie two shoes light side player. He can't stand to play dark side! Wahhhh! :P
      Join us VIDAE!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        I had the most fun in the original KOTOR with my darkside character. He was just an utter destroyer of life. My final team was him with two red light sabers, Canderous and HK with heavy duty laser rifles. Fun times.....
        I went light all the way, but I did go back as a "gray" Jedi simply because HK-47 is a god damn bad ass. Organic meatbags!
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          I went light all the way, but I did go back as a "gray" Jedi simply because HK-47 is a god damn bad ass. Organic meatbags!
          You have to play that game on the light and dark side......it becomes really different. You don't get the full experience if you don't do both.

          Plus dark side....just so much more awesome. My guy was just a tank. Force Lightning!! Destroy Droid!! Blam BLAM!!!! Twirl dual-wielded red light sabers. Badass. Just raped Malak. He didn't stand a chance.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            You have to play that game on the light and dark side......it becomes really different. You don't get the full experience if you don't do both.

            Plus dark side....just so much more awesome. My guy was just a tank. Force Lightning!! Destroy Droid!! Blam BLAM!!!! Twirl dual-wielded red light sabers. Badass. Just raped Malak. He didn't stand a chance.
            I know. It's just every time I see those evil children on Taris harassing that alien I can't steal his money or kill him! He's just a poor little Ithorian trying to find his way.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              I know. It's just every time I see those evil children on Taris harassing that alien I can't steal his money or kill him! He's just a poor little Ithorian trying to find his way.
              Remember that he's just going to die anyway when the planet gets leveled....everyone dies eventually. You're just helping him along....perhaps by killing him, you're even saving him from a life of misery.

              Comment


              • True. And I wouldn't mind being evil to Bastila as she's a total ****** for the majority of the game.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                Comment


                • Just wanted to post this video of some PvP combat from TOR. Courtesy of Vidae who showed it to me!

                  http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/warzones

                  27 GB sound file my ass! It looks awesome.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                    Just wanted to post this video of some PvP combat from TOR. Courtesy of Vidae who showed it to me!

                    http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/warzones

                    27 GB sound file my ass! It looks awesome.
                    If you ever want to play together online you better ******* come to the dark side you asshole. This game looks awesome.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      If you ever want to play together online you better ******* come to the dark side you asshole. This game looks awesome.
                      Fine...

                      But I'll be damned if I kill innocents! If we group up I'm leaving it to you evil bastards. Or I'll get an HK-47 droid and have him slay meatbags on my behalf.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                      Comment


                      • Oh Forenci..

                        YOU WILL KILL INNOCENTS. I DO NOT TOLERATE FAILURE IN MY APPRENTICES.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • I'm going to kill the most innocents!

                          Comment


                          • NEVER! I refuse to kill innocents. I'll just have Vidae do it because he's so evil.
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                            Comment


                            • We have methods to pursade you Forenci.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                                I'm going to kill the most innocents!
                                This is why Caddy will be my apprentice and we will hunt you down to all corners of the universe and destroy you Forenci.

                                It must be done.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information