No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No game is truly innovative anymore, but TOR is doing a lot of things differently. From unique housing to crew skills to fully voicing their game and the most important thing, STORY, it will be one of the most unique things to come around in a long time.

This "WoW clone" **** is just ignorance. Don't play it if you don't want to, but don't pretend like you know what you're talking about. You don't.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So I bought Zeno Clash when it was on sale on Steam for $3.75. I wish I could have my $3.75 back...

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
        but that was just a quake, i mean doom, i mean return to castle wolfenstein knock-off. i think it's clear that he should have quit at pong. or spacewar, for that matter.
        There should just be an original Alone in the Dark MMO

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good rts that's at least a few years old and isnt the obvious? (C&C, Company of Heroes etc).
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• I was a big fan of Battle Realms. If you like the military ones, you might like Commandos.

Comment

total annihilation.

though that may be pushing the bounds of 'a few'.
              Hell yes. I remember running this game on my old old old Windows 95 computer. It is awesome.

Comment

• Might have to get DOSBox or something to get it to run on newer OS's. That game is ******* old. Older than WC1 isn't it?

Comment

• 1997 it came out I think. Or around then.

Comment

• Ya, looked it up. Couple years after WC2.

Comment

have, the problem is more the installation. like jedi knight 2 (still one of the best games ever).

Was that Outcast? I used to play CTF and duel online for hours and hours.

Comment

hmm... no, sorry, i said the title wrong... it was this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wa...Dark_Forces_II
                        Oh, well then you suck.

Comment

total annihilation.

though that may be pushing the bounds of 'a few'.
                          I think so, but the brief trip down memory lane was fun nevertheless, thanks.

*wanders off, finally realising he has to let go of that pos laptop and get a proper pc*
                          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Argh, costs on building my new computer are mounting up so quickly, haha. The actually components of my computer are quite good, but I found some pretty awesome deals so in total it's probably a computer worth about $1800, but I managed to build it for about $700.

However, because my old monitor broke I will need a new one, which is of course pricey. Also this Dell Vista software I have for my laptop is OEM so I'm going to have to buy the full version (non-OEM) of Windows 7 because I plan to upgrade this new computer at some point in the near future, thus making the OEM a waste of money.

For a quality monitor that can be used for gaming; as well as a new OS, it's probably going to cost me $400 for those two things alone.

I is a sad panda. :(
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• 600-700 is probably around my budget for all builds as well. Can get good quality parts with above average stats and reputable brands (something which I believe is very important). Anything above that is usually just stupid ricer gear that serves no purpose.

Forenci, just download windows 7, plenty of cracks to make it 'genuine.'

As for monitor, I've been using an off brand 22 inch LCD for the last 3 years, hasn't failed me yet. Though I really want to buy dual HD 24 inch monitors. =(

Comment

• Dotadotadotadota!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information