PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post
    Haven't had a problem with it yet. Runs every game just fine. Never going back to Intel.
    Haha, I just have never been able to get to liking AMD. For graphics cards I've had success with both Nvidia and ATI, but when it comes to processors it's Intel allllll the way for me.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      Haha, I just have never been able to get to liking AMD. For graphics cards I've had success with both Nvidia and ATI, but when it comes to processors it's Intel allllll the way for me.
      I think they're very overpriced.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        I think they're very overpriced.
        It depends where you shop for them. They're performance is also is much better than AMD processors too so in the end it's probably worth it.

Comment

• Has anyone checked out Firefall? That game looks like it has the potential to be incredibly fun to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            Has anyone checked out Firefall? That game looks like it has the potential to be incredibly fun to play.
            I have not, has someone here posted earlier, Diablo II has taken over my life for the time being. lol

Comment

• Does anyone have any experience with motherboard that has onboard video? Obviously I want to disable it, has anyone had any problems with motherboards that had a difficult time disabling the onboard video chipset?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                Does anyone have any experience with motherboard that has onboard video? Obviously I want to disable it, has anyone had any problems with motherboards that had a difficult time disabling the onboard video chipset?
                There isnt an option to disable it in Bios?

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                  I have not, has someone here posted earlier, Diablo II has taken over my life for the time being. lol
                  Lmk if you decide to play on the USeast server.

Comment

I told you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      I told you!!!
                      That happened to me in 2001. Holy Sheeeeet did I waste a lot of time playing that stupid game.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        I told you!!!
                        Yeah lol, what can I say Im getting ready D III.

Call me Blizzard fanboy if you want, but I havent been so stoked for a game in a long time.

Comment

There isnt an option to disable it in Bios?
                          That, or in the hardware profiles. I never buy mobo's with onboard video and hate dealing with them at work.

Comment

Yeah lol, what can I say Im getting ready D III.

Call me Blizzard fanboy if you want, but I havent been so stoked for a game in a long time.
                            I'm a big fan of my video game expenditures already being planned. The Bioware games, Gears3, and D3. That's pretty much it. I'll probably Goozex RDR soon while it's still worth 1000 points. I don't know that I'll ever play it again.

Comment

• Haha, I actually restarted playing D2 myself for fun. If either of you guys wish to play it online a bit just let me know! It's much more fun with others.

Comment

• Tempted to start playing it again. But classes started up, so I best not.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information