No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sad that CivV is coming out. I don't think I can handle it!

Also, my friend who is a big thriller game buff fell in love with Amnesia, which comes out tomorrow. He said the demo scared the **** out of him.

Comment

Don't really have a PC anymore so gaming is kinda outta the question but I used to play Counter Strike and DOD a lot. I also remember playing a MOH title a lot but I can't recall which one exactly. To this day I still think CS is my favorite game ever.

I need to buy a PC like meow.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I have trouble getting into other shooters, especially multiplayer, because CSS just seems so much better than anything else.

I hadn't played it in awhile, but then I found out they added achievements and now I'm hooked again.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I have trouble getting into other shooters, especially multiplayer, because CSS just seems so much better than anything else.

I hadn't played it in awhile, but then I found out they added achievements and now I'm hooked again.
          I'm gonna try and see if I can get it to run on this laptop. Would you happen to know of anyway I could find that out?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Go to Steampowered.com and look up Counter-Strike Source. Check the sytem requirements and compare them to your system specs by running dxdiag. You might have to do a little research for your video card.

Comment

looks like it would be able to run on here even though my processor is only 2.2 ghz while 3.0+ is recommended. Just need to get me a mouse.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Has anyone else stopped buying PC games at retail stores all together? I buy all my games on Steam or Direct2Drive now. I know some are afraid of not having a hard copy of a game, but I've actually had more problems with hard copies of games than downloaded ones. Downloaded games don't scratch, get lost, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                  Has anyone else stopped buying PC games at retail stores all together? I buy all my games on Steam or Direct2Drive now. I know some are afraid of not having a hard copy of a game, but I've actually had more problems with hard copies of games than downloaded ones. Downloaded games don't scratch, get lost, etc.
                  I only buy my games from Steam now. Steam has awesome sales, and most retail places don't have much of a PC selection. I have 63 games on Steam, mostly from buying developer packs at a great price. Such as the Rockstar pack with all the GTAs(including the GTA4 DLCs), Max Paynes, Manhunt, and Bully for like $60, maybe $70.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                    Ya, I've stopped going to stores for PC games. I did pick up SC2 at Best Buy but that was only because I was there, it was there, and we both needed each other at the time.

Comment

Comment

Everyone dies of disentary...

I just used to love hunting in that game...that's all I ever did.

Comment

Below the Root

Most obscure yet totally awesome game of my youth.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Commander Keen!

Comment

We did have a PC Game thread. I was looking for it the other day too but couldn't find it.

Hopefully this thread gets more discussion though! I'm a big PC gamer. I still enjoy my consoles, but nothing compares to a keyboard and a mouse for most games. Sadly my PC has some power supply issues so until I get a new power supply I can't do much but play SC2 in low settings, haha. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm hoping to get it repaired soon though. Which is great because I will be furiously play Civ V in a couple weeks. I can't tell you how many hours I spent playing games in Civ IV.

If anyone wants to 1v1 or play some 2v2 in SC2 let me know though! I'm actually getting pretty good.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                We did have a PC Game thread. I was looking for it the other day too but couldn't find it.

Hopefully this thread gets more discussion though! I'm a big PC gamer. I still enjoy my consoles, but nothing compares to a keyboard and a mouse for most games. Sadly my PC has some power supply issues so until I get a new power supply I can't do much but play SC2 in low settings, haha. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm hoping to get it repaired soon though. Which is great because I will be furiously play Civ V in a couple weeks. I can't tell you how many hours I spent playing games in Civ IV.

If anyone wants to 1v1 or play some 2v2 in SC2 let me know though! I'm actually getting pretty good.
                                In bold is the main reason I don't play more PC games but to each his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information