Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HoN finals are being streamed right now.

    http://www.own3d.tv/live/9768

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
      HoN finals are being streamed right now.

      http://www.own3d.tv/live/9768
      I should have gotten into that game when it first came out. I thought it'd be a passing fad until Ice Frog put out a true successor to DotA.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nepg View Post
        I should have gotten into that game when it first came out. I thought it'd be a passing fad until Ice Frog put out a true successor to DotA.
        Well DotA 2 is coming.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
          Well DotA 2 is coming.
          I know. I didn't play HoN initially because I didn't think it was that legit, then I got the itch to play that or LoL awhile back and then the DotA2 info started circulating...

          Comment


          • That was a crazy championship game. MSI was toying with SK (starting with the hero selection screen), but it almost backfired on them.

            Comment


            • I play LoL i just hate having to have 4 random people on my team and having to babysit them all game so I still haven't got to 30 yet. The amount of people who don't even know basic parts of the game (how to jungle, top is the ******* other solo lane not bot) makes me rage so I at least have to have one of my friends online so I'm guaranteed to have a competent jungler on my team.

              Those games were pretty damn awesome to watch too. The MSI team was lights out.

              Originally posted by nepg View Post
              That was a crazy championship game. MSI was toying with SK (starting with the hero selection screen), but it almost backfired on them.
              Ya they almost got a little too cute at the end there but when you're MSI you can do that I guess.
              Last edited by Cicero; 01-15-2011, 06:03 PM.

              Comment


              • Woot got to play a couple games of LoL with Manyreason and Dan Dinh today. Playing with top level players against enemies who are good is so much more fun. The margin for error is so much less then in my normal **** suck games. People actually bait ganks, counter-jungle, teamfight for dragon, and don't get mindlessly picked off.

                Comment


                • I've been playing a bit of LoL, myself. Haven't played any ranked matches because I'm just trying to learn the items and the heroes. I'm getting pretty decent with Kayle, but have probably been using her too much rather than to play others. I'm to the point where I don't die much, and my patience has increased greatly since I last played DotA (my weakness as a gamer has always been impatience).

                  The new hero, Rektar, seems pretty uber. I need to play more to get more IP so I can buy more heroes to always have access to. Any suggestions for heroes? I haven't read the LoL forums much because there's just so much (mostly useless) information.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    I've been playing a bit of LoL, myself. Haven't played any ranked matches because I'm just trying to learn the items and the heroes. I'm getting pretty decent with Kayle, but have probably been using her too much rather than to play others. I'm to the point where I don't die much, and my patience has increased greatly since I last played DotA (my weakness as a gamer has always been impatience).

                    The new hero, Rektar, seems pretty uber. I need to play more to get more IP so I can buy more heroes to always have access to. Any suggestions for heroes? I haven't read the LoL forums much because there's just so much (mostly useless) information.
                    Sivir (who is probably the strongest AD carry right now) and Sion are both cheap and really good carries. Zileans is cheap too and he's one of the best supports. Not taking price into consideration, I think Anivia is by far the strongest AP carry, Pantheon is a really good, Rammus ganks are unstoppable and he can soak up a ridiculous amount of damage late game, and Shen is the best non-jungler tank to have on a team with his AoE taunt and gloabal ult that saves lives and turns fights around.

                    Comment


                    • Hey Zod do you play DCUO?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                        Hey Zod do you play DCUO?
                        My kids have been burning that game up. Im real tempted to jump into it. At first before I seen the game played, I thought it was going to be a COH/COV rip off.

                        I was wrong, a few of the game mechanics are similar, but overall the structure is quite different.

                        Comment


                        • Ive been playing it... I really enjoy it. The reason i asked was because I was playing and got my ass handed to me by a guy with the name GenZod

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                            Ive been playing it... I really enjoy it. The reason i asked was because I was playing and got my ass handed to me by a guy with the name GenZod
                            ah i see lol

                            I imagine youll find several players with names similar to that.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone who plays League of Legends, feel free to friend me ArtieBucco07039 if you cant handle random morons on your team. I'm not fantastic, but I know what I'm doing. Its a really good game in general, but I'm prety much biding my time for Dota2 like everyone else.

                              Comment


                              • New Skyrim gameplay trailer. This game is gonna rock!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information