PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    God please just give me a SWTOR release date already!!!
    Bioware flat out said that no release date or pre-order info would be given out at E3.. so.. we got a little bit of a wait ahead of us. 3 1/2 years isn't enough apparently. :p

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Bioware flat out said that no release date or pre-order info would be given out at E3.. so.. we got a little bit of a wait ahead of us. 3 1/2 years isn't enough apparently. :p
      God this is BS... I really wish Bioware wasn't bought out by EA. I feel like this is their fault (It might not be but EA needs to be blamed for everything wrong in the world)

Comment

• EA is notorious for ******* up MMO development.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          EA is notorious for ******* up MMO development.
          I just pray that since its Bioware game that it wont be ****** up...

Comment

• The game looks polished as **** right now and the live playthrough looked clean.. the devs even said that it wasn't a demo, that it's from their live servers. They're doing a lot of bug fixing and working a bit more on the companions.. I think it'll be out at the end of this year.. September or October.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              The game looks polished as **** right now and the live playthrough looked clean.. the devs even said that it wasn't a demo, that it's from their live servers. They're doing a lot of bug fixing and working a bit more on the companions.. I think it'll be out at the end of this year.. September or October.
              In all honesty I have avoided looking into the game what so ever. I want the game enough knowing very little, So I wish to avoid the excruciating torture by looking into the game and wait for 3 more months.

Comment

• I was curious on what you guys thought Acer Laptop for gaming computer goes.I just ordered one from Amazon for around 600 bucks it seems like a great deal for the money as far as spec/techs go , I just hope it can run SWTOR when it finally comes and other games here and then.

Here is a link http://www.amazon.com/Acer-AS5742G-6...7946895&sr=1-1

Comment

• The i3 is sketchy for that purpose, but the GPU in that laptop is surprisingly decent.

I'd be looking for an i5 with a similar or better GPU.
                  http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-...ist.844.0.html

Comment

• The specs for $600 isn't bad at all... But as nepg said an I3 is on the low end of what you want in a gaming computer.

All that aside I don't like ACER

Comment

• My friend got in the TOR beta. I'm so jealous. At least I'll be to go over there and be able to watch/play.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        My friend got in the TOR beta. I'm so jealous. At least I'll be to go over there and be able to watch/play.
                        Skip no detail... no matter how insignificant!

Comment

My friend got in the TOR beta. I'm so jealous. At least I'll be to go over there and be able to watch/play.
                          Hook up the knowledge brotha. Hook it UP!

Comment

• He is currently downloading it as he is leaving for work. When I get a chance to check it out I will report back here.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

He is currently downloading it as he is leaving for work. When I get a chance to check it out I will report back here.
                              If it is not 10 paragraphs or more i will be disappointed

Comment

• Considering starting to play Rift with a few friends. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information