Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by descendency View Post
    I don't want to write a book on this here and distract from what the topic is actually talking about, but you are entirely wrong about what you just said.

    If you want, I can give you 10 reasons why it's hard if not impossible to upgrade a pre-built machine (or any machine) these days.

    If you are buying pre-built, expect to use basically what you've bought for the next 5 years (or longer if you use it more).
    I would debate you here too... Seeing as ive done it.

    Comment


    • but then my friend calls me to ask which plug to put the USB stick into (joke joke joke).
      He is also the friend who tried to swallow his Lego pieces... and really, maybe some Darwinism style electrocutions would harm the human race if everyone were encouraged to build for themselves :)


      Props to BK on the sig!

      Comment


      • For those following the game, Star Wars: The Old Republic opened up pre-order information today.

        If you want to pre-order the Collectors Edition I'd suggest NOT doing it at Gamestop as something in their system is funky. When you pre-order you get a headstart access code that allows you to play the game early, but they aren't giving them out for CE because of a problem with their system.

        I pre-ordered it on Amazon and got my code and verifications instantly.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
          For those following the game, Star Wars: The Old Republic opened up pre-order information today.

          If you want to pre-order the Collectors Edition I'd suggest NOT doing it at Gamestop as something in their system is funky. When you pre-order you get a headstart access code that allows you to play the game early, but they aren't giving them out for CE because of a problem with their system.

          I pre-ordered it on Amazon and got my code and verifications instantly.
          I went to GameStop got the CE and I got the code... They just had to enter in a specific SKU.

          Cant freeaaking wait!

          Comment


          • YEAH, TOR! I pre-ordered my Deluxe Edition via Origin. Damn, I seriously cannot wait for it to be released.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

            Comment


            • We should just have a guild with NFLDCers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                I went to GameStop got the CE and I got the code... They just had to enter in a specific SKU.

                Cant freeaaking wait!
                Cain, make SURE that you have a COLLECTORS EDITION key. I read that they're giving people STANDARD keys instead. The Standard key is rumored to only give a THREE day headstart while the CE key is giving a SIX day headstart.

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • I'll be ordering TOR at some point soon.

                  Also been playing Rift pretty steadily lately, I like it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    Cain, make SURE that you have a COLLECTORS EDITION key. I read that they're giving people STANDARD keys instead. The Standard key is rumored to only give a THREE day headstart while the CE key is giving a SIX day headstart.
                    Thanks for pointing that out... Its all good I just registered it and its all good it was the collectors edition.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                      Thanks for pointing that out... Its all good I just registered it and its all good it was the collectors edition.
                      Kickass. :)

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • I always hate CE on games. It always sees what you get is awesome but when you actually get it it sucks...for instance...I ordered the CE of Age of Conan way back...you got a leveling cape with it or something but they didnt tell you in preorder that it only worked until you were lvl 15 or something.

                        The only real bonus is the 3 extra days...but is 90 bucks worth it to me...no.

                        Comment


                        • There is a store that is only available to people who got the CE edition of SW:TOR. No one knows what will be in it, but that is something.

                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                          Comment


                          • So when is TOR being released there is no date at game stop.I jumped right over to see after reading here.Also I was curious whats the low down on MMO games for PC.Are they free to play online?The only reason I ask is DC online was making you pay is why I never got that game for ps3.Will TOR be the same price around 15 or so a month or will the yearly plan?

                            Comment


                            • I've been playing the **** out of Beat Hazard Ultra with a friend. So goddamn fun...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                                So when is TOR being released there is no date at game stop.I jumped right over to see after reading here.Also I was curious whats the low down on MMO games for PC.Are they free to play online?The only reason I ask is DC online was making you pay is why I never got that game for ps3.Will TOR be the same price around 15 or so a month or will the yearly plan?
                                Yes TOR is going to cost something to play more then likely it will be between 15-20 Bucks a month. There usually is a yearly plan when it comes to MMO that charge to play there will also prolly be Time cards u can buy.

                                If u want a Free MMO i suggest getting Diablo 3 when it comes out. Also Guilds Wars is ok if ur into MMOs.


                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information