Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
    The TOR release date has been announced! 12-20-2011! YAAAY!
    Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    15 days after my birthday and it also comes out when I have winter break! YESSSS.
    Woooooooooo!!!


    Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    and a nation mehhhhhed :)
    And screw you too.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      15 days after my birthday and it also comes out when I have winter break! YESSSS.
      Yes! Good timing I think.. a lot of people will be off school/work so plenty of time to play.

      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
      Woooooooooo!!!
      Wooo!!!!

      Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      and a nation mehhhhhed :)
      We used to be friends.. a long time ago.. we used to be friiiiiends

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • I guess I'm the only one not stoked about the release date. I'd have much rather it been pushed back a month.

        Comment


        • I'm mostly stoked that there is a release date period, but why are you unhappy with the timing? I guess some people are going to be away on vacation, but I'm fine with the date.

          Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

          Comment


          • It's just because it's right around Christmas. I usually go home and/or work so I'm not sure how much time I'll have for it (assuming it gets released in Aus). It's just a personal problem really. I'm excited for the people who are excited! For the record if I can get it, I will be playing as much as possible at the release date :D

            Comment


            • Question: When you buy something on steam is it available to be downloaded on any computer you have steam on?

              RIP ST

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                Question: When you buy something on steam is it available to be downloaded on any computer you have steam on?
                Yes, you only have to buy it once. It binds to your account.

                Comment


                • I love Steam so much...

                  I'd love for a console to work with Valve to integrate Steam on the system. It'd be so great for users, developers, and publishers...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    I love Steam so much...

                    I'd love for a console to work with Valve to integrate Steam on the system. It'd be so great for users, developers, and publishers...
                    Agreed, Steam is the bomb-diggity.

                    Comment


                    • I'm having a read key board typing issue.If any one can help it would be great because this is really annoying me.

                      My issue is that when I start typing my words will sometimes either get high lighted,my pointer will be up a sentence or back a few words.It will also sometimes go off of my typing area too.
                      My laptop is an acer series

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                        I'm having a read key board typing issue.If any one can help it would be great because this is really annoying me.

                        My issue is that when I start typing my words will sometimes either get high lighted,my pointer will be up a sentence or back a few words.It will also sometimes go off of my typing area too.
                        My laptop is an acer series
                        You're probably accidentally doing it with your touchpad. I did that all the time when I wrote code on my laptop until I finally disabled it.
                        Last edited by nrk; 09-26-2011, 06:13 PM.

                        Sig by Hitman D.

                        Comment


                        • nrk is right.. there should be a key combo using FN and something else that would help disable it. I would attempt that first and if it continues to do it see if you need a driver update.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            You're probably accidentally doing it with your touchpad. I did that all the time when I wrote code on my laptop until I finally disabled it.
                            NO I don't think so.Most of the times I am not touching my pad while I type.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                              I'm having a read key board typing issue.If any one can help it would be great because this is really annoying me.

                              My issue is that when I start typing my words will sometimes either get high lighted,my pointer will be up a sentence or back a few words.It will also sometimes go off of my typing area too.
                              My laptop is an acer series
                              That def sounds like your hitting the touchpad.

                              Comment


                              • Downloading the TOR beta as we speak (finally)!

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information