PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Downloading the TOR beta as we speak (finally)!
    be sure to give us tons of information buwahahha!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Downloading the TOR beta as we speak (finally)!
      I hate love you

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
        be sure to give us tons of information buwahahha!
        For sure!

This patcher is going to take forevvvvverrrr.. the game might be out before I'm done patching. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Okay... I am confused and pissed right now.... I need to know what the **** is going on!!!! NOW!
          Spoiler for size...

I'm not in testing that i know of... I got no email or notification! Argghhh!
          Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 09-29-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
            TOR is the only MMO I have considered paying a monthly fee for just because KOTOR was so good. On an aside, KOTOR 2 was good as well but kind of a letdown after the first. I felt they could have built upon the first game and made a better one, but instead they made pretty much the same the game with slightly different graphics interface and a less compelling story. Still, good game but it could have been more.
            I'm in an interesting position with this game as well.

I really loved KOTOR a whole ton, really changed my outlook on RPG's as a whole even. Easily one of the best games I've ever played and a major part of my formative years. I wasn't the biggest fan of KOTOR 2 either....or anything Obsidian has done actually. Just felt a lot less polished and organic...almost like officially sponsored KOTOR fanfiction, even. Would have been a hell of a mod, but as it's own thing it just doesn't pass the quality control precedent the first one set.

I would love to play something else along the same lines and a continuation of that type of game in that setting, but I just have no interest in MMOs. Never enjoyed a single one I've tried and they've never held my attention for my than a few hours. Just not my thing at all. Bioware has stated that they equate this game being a KOTOR sequel, and basically being "KOTOR 3-10" or something along those lines, so it doesn't sound like they plan on doing anything else with it for a good bit(although anything is possible if the game succeeds. Pulling for it to do well because of that)....guess I'll just have to stay happy with Mass Effect.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
              Okay... I am confused and pissed right now.... I need to know what the **** is going on!!!! NOW!
              Spoiler for size...

I'm not in testing that i know of... I got no email or notification! Argghhh!
              I got that e-mail too but I'm not in the beta either. Their site is currently unavailable due to high traffic, everyone must be flooding it due to an e-mail error.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                I got that e-mail too but I'm not in the beta either. Their site is currently unavailable due to high traffic, everyone must be flooding it due to an e-mail error.
                I got to the forums where they acknowledge the email and say they will get back to us soon with information reguarding the email...

Another big name Hacked?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  I got to the forums where they acknowledge the email and say they will get back to us soon with information reguarding the email...

Another big name Hacked?
                  Yep got the email too...was uber pissed.

Comment

• I think they sent out those emails to everyone on accident. I know I had a few friends freaking out trying to check their emails and stuff.

On a side note, I might stream some TOR one of these nights for a buddy of mine and you guys are more than welcome to watch too. I'm not sure what kind of performance hit I'm going to take, but let me know if you're interested.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• If I ever decide to watch another person play video games over the internet, please tell me to **** off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                        If I ever decide to watch another person play video games over the internet, please tell me to **** off.
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos

**** is addictive.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I use www.justin.tv for watching others play games(live) when I'm bored.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• lagtv anyone?
                            The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

• I watch bluexephos because they're hilarious.

Comment

• Just decided to pick back up on LOTRO (free). Haven't played since I went for the free trial a year and a half ago (around there). Anyone else play?

Are there any activity stats on the game?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information