No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played when it first came out for a few months and got to 40ish on a Minstrel. It is a fun game, but I didn't love it.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• More Beta Testing Weekend invites going out today/tomorrow so check your inbox!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        More Beta Testing Weekend invites going out today/tomorrow so check your inbox!
        I wish... :-( I wanna beta test..

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I got into the beta weekend test. :o
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            I got into the beta weekend test. :o
            Arrrghhh.... Congrats.

Comment

• Bioware is racist to Australians.

Comment

• Bioware is racist to Australians.
                Probably don't want our third world(being generous here) ISPs eating all the bandwidth and making it lag like ****.

I know I wouldn't be inviting us, would need to double the servers just to deal with it and you don't want bad publicity in a Beta test.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• iirc, no one wants to deal with your rating system, either.
                  Yeah but I'd doubt that is a major issue for a game like TOR which I can't see offering the kinds of things that our archaic system has issues with.

For those wondering what njx is talking about, we don't have an R18+ rating for Video Games in Australia, so essentially any game that should be 18+ gets banned and has to be reworked to be sold in Australia. It is quite simply a ridiculous system and just plain stupid that it still hasn't been fixed. Games like Fallout 3 and GTA are notable games that have fallen in this category.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Anyone play League of Legends? A few friends of mine convinced me to play, and man I forgot how addicting these games are. I swore no DOTA2, but this is just as good.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Anyone play League of Legends? A few friends of mine convinced me to play, and man I forgot how addicting these games are. I swore no DOTA2, but this is just as good.
                      I do. I love it. Playing only free right now, but they just took Miss Fortune off the free champions list. I was tearing it up with Miss Fortune and I suck with everyone else.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• My brother started playing the League of Legends game and he won't get off the damn game lol

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I haven't played LoL but I used to play DoTA/HoN a lot.

Comment

• I've gone a through phases with LoL trying to relive the old Dota days but I just get bored after like five or so games. I'll probably check out Dota 2 though when it comes out.

Comment

• I play. It's really fun when everyone on the team goes a troll build and you end up dominating.

Comment

• i feel like it may impact betas differently? i can't honestly remember what has to be reviewed... if it's only important for actual sales, or if any of this content would need to be 'approved'. *shrug* it sucks, and i'm shocked your government hasn't addressed that yet, it seems highly ridiculous.
                                Essentially there is one idiotic politician whose vote collapses it every time it comes up, the guy is probably the most hated person amongst gamers in Australia but yeah, it is just plain ridiculous, the problem is that politicians are all 50+ and don't understand the size of the gaming industry.

Not sure the impact it has on a Beta, I just know that before anything can be made available it has to be rated and I dare say there is a survey and if you have any particular elements then they have to get investigated(ie sex, violence, drugs or similar).

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information