No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia is on the verge of a change to this system so I'd expect the introduction of R18+ within a few years. It was extremely close to happening several months ago but I think one state absolved or something came up.

Comment

• Australia is on the verge of a change to this system so I'd expect the introduction of R18+ within a few years. It was extremely close to happening several months ago but I think one state absolved or something came up.
      It will be SA as that is where the problem comes from and it has been going on for about 8 years that I know of with the general opinion being the same as yours. I don't hold out a lot of hope in our government actually doing anything about it. Though if someone told them it would be a good way to steal a few votes they would probably do it...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
        It will be SA as that is where the problem comes from and it has been going on for about 8 years that I know of with the general opinion being the same as yours. I don't hold out a lot of hope in our government actually doing anything about it. Though if someone told them it would be a good way to steal a few votes they would probably do it...
        I know a few guys who work in the video game industry in Aus and they are fairly confident it is going to happen soon. Hopefully it does! I'm kind of tired of the odd game or two getting banned/edited.

Comment

• If any of you guys wanna add me to play LoL sometime, my account is MercWithTheMouth. I'm hooked on it right now, so I play a ton. I generally play Warwick and Vladimir, but I've been known to dabble in a bit of Gangplank, Annie or Jarvan as well. Still learning the ins and outs of the game as I'm used to DoTA, but we'll see.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• So, I got to play TOR yesterday for a bit and having been playing it pretty much all day today.

It's kind of super-duper unbelievably amazing. Like, I don't think you can have sex with a video game, but if you could, I would make sweet passionate love to TOR.

Sorry, not trying to brag, but I thought the TOR lovers here would appreciate another opinion on the game to confirm its greatness.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              So, I got to play TOR yesterday for a bit and having been playing it pretty much all day today.

It's kind of super-duper unbelievably amazing. Like, I don't think you can have sex with a video game, but if you could, I would make sweet passionate love to TOR.

Sorry, not trying to brag, but I thought the TOR lovers here would appreciate another opinion on the game to confirm its greatness.
              I hate you yet love that you explained that its going to be worth the $150 im going to drop on it in a couple months!

Comment

• The game has even more polish with this build than it did before. It's all starting to come together.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I want to get into one of these damn betas. I hate you guys!

...But also love you two.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    The game has even more polish with this build than it did before. It's all starting to come together.
                    Indeed. I didn't see it before this build but for a game that isn't releasing for another 3 months, I feel like it's pretty damn polished.

I just love the combat. I feel like such a baller constantly fighting 2-3 mobs at once. It just looks so pretty and is really engaging compared to other MMO's.

And obviously, the story and conversation choices are just amazing. It makes me actually want to level up because the story is just so much fun to be involved with.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• That sounds good. That's where games should be at with 3 months to go. The rest of the 3 months should be for balancing.

Comment

• I'd be interested to find out more information about end-game kind of stuff. Is there any news on that vid or forenci?

Comment

• They just opened a high level server for normal beta participants (you get 4 random level 40+s) but I haven't had the opportunity to play any of them yet.

Comment

• What class have you had the most fun with vidae? I usually like to roll with a ranged DPS, anything that would suit me?

Comment

• My favorite class so far is Bounty Hunter but Imperial Agent, a class I didn't think I'd be able to stand at all, is closing ground quickly. Smuggler is neat too.. Trooper is eh imo.

Comment

• I'll probably be playing a smuggler since I assume our little clan will want to go good. Damn Commie and his morals. I'd definitely be a Bounty Hunter at some point though, you just can't put a price on being able to light your opponents on fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information