No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the clan that I joined a month or so ago? Or is there another????!!?

Comment

• Smuggler has a neat storyline and I love the dual pistol thing, so there is that.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Yeah I'll definitely be rocking the dual blasters, been the main attraction for me all along. Fill us in on the other classes vidae, what have you used so far? I'd like to hear about the Sith characteristics too.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I haven't really played Sith Warrior or Sith Inquisitor yet but I'll definitely check them out before beta closes.

I have a level 17 Jedi Sentinel (dual lightsaber DPS class) and a healer Trooper. The Trooper storyline is pretty good, but I'm not in love with how they play. It's a personal thing I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            What class have you had the most fun with vidae? I usually like to roll with a ranged DPS, anything that would suit me?
            Pretty sure most classes that aren't Jedi or Sith are ranged DPS. Smugglers seem to be the most traditional Ranged DPS from their description. Troopers and Bounty Hunters also have really nice descriptions for those who prefer Ranged DPS.

Pretty sure I'd roll with a Shadow/Assassin if I were to play this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Pretty sure most classes that aren't Jedi or Sith are ranged DPS. Smugglers seem to be the most traditional Ranged DPS from their description. Troopers and Bounty Hunters also have really nice descriptions for those who prefer Ranged DPS.

Pretty sure I'd roll with a Shadow/Assassin if I were to play this game.
              Two classes here (BH, Trooper) are ranged tanks too, so you're only partly right.

Comment

• Are other people here part of the guild Avalanche? Also ranged tank?

Comment

• Troopers and BH can tank from ranged, so you don't have to be in melee range to do it.

Comment

Are other people here part of the guild Avalanche? Also ranged tank?
                    Only Wally is :-(. APS, Forenci, Vidae and Commie are too good for us i guess.

Comment

• I need a new case fan gents... Looking for a 120mm. Had this one in mind - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835185058

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                        I need a new case fan gents... Looking for a 120mm. Had this one in mind - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835185058

Anyone have any other suggestions?
                        I go with Zalman for all of my cooling needs. They have a few in the same price range as that one. That said, the Scythe has a ton of positive reviews.

Comment

• I'm seriously this close to buying CS from steam. Anyone still play it and what version do most tend to use?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I still play Counter-Strike Source. I can't play 1.6 because it just looks too terrible (and I remember when it was the best-looking shooter). I pretty much just play on 208.115.218.40:27015. It's 24/7 dust_2

Comment

• So apparently Australia isn't included in Star Wars TOR 'global' release.

Comment

So apparently Australia isn't included in Star Wars TOR 'global' release.
                                Lolstralia.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information