No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, anyone still play League of Legends? I'm inching ever-closer to level 20 where **** gets real. Play a lot of Taric and Ashe. Picked up Alistar and Tristana for free.

Related note: If anyone has the Nov 11 issue of PC Gaming, can I have your League of Legends character skin code (Caitlyn)? Somehow, it's not on newstands anymore (Dec 11 issue is out - wtf?)

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
      I'm seriously this close to buying CS from steam. Anyone still play it and what version do most tend to use?
      I play CS:S on a 24/7 Office server, but not a lot. I'll play a few times a week though.

Originally posted by nepg View Post

Related note: If anyone has the Nov 11 issue of PC Gaming, can I have your League of Legends character skin code (Caitlyn)? Somehow, it's not on newstands anymore (Dec 11 issue is out - wtf?)
      lolol, you dun goofed.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Vidae you are the nerdiest nerd.

Comment

• There are too few people who play CS:S now. It makes me sad... CS 1.6 is the FPS I cut my teeth on. Actually, it was CS 1.1 and then beta of 1.4 I started on.

I so can't wait for CS Global Offensive. I hope it brings more people to Steam FPSs.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            There are too few people who play CS:S now. It makes me sad... CS 1.6 is the FPS I cut my teeth on. Actually, it was CS 1.1 and then beta of 1.4 I started on.

I so can't wait for CS Global Offensive. I hope it brings more people to Steam FPSs.
            I'm not that excited for CSGO. Seems like it's super-geared towards the console gaming market at the moment. I've read they are bringing in pro squads from Source and 1.6 to play it and give critiques and have been very good about fixing issues, but that it's really not that great for competitive gaming right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              I'm not that excited for CSGO. Seems like it's super-geared towards the console gaming market at the moment. I've read they are bringing in pro squads from Source and 1.6 to play it and give critiques and have been very good about fixing issues, but that it's really not that great for competitive gaming right now.
              That would suck...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Btw, anyone still play League of Legends? I'm inching ever-closer to level 20 where **** gets real. Play a lot of Taric and Ashe. Picked up Alistar and Tristana for free.

I usually play a few games daily. MercWithTheMouth. Ive been playing a ton of Annie lately, her ult is just plain nasty when it's charged with a stun. I generally play Warwick and Pantheon as well.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Yeah I'm not expecting much from CS:GO for pretty much the same reason. I would love for it to be a good, competitive game. I originally started playing CS beta like 3 or 4 back when the m4a1 had the mini-zoom when I was about 10. I played competitively online and at lans until I was like 18 or 19. I can't even stand playing CS without it being a scrimmage/pick up game now, it becomes boring real quick to me. I hope CS:GO won't be as bad as I'm expecting.
                  Last edited by nrk; 10-17-2011, 08:30 AM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• OK guys so I'm stuck in a boat here about wtheier or not I want to get a good gaming mouse or get a wired xbox controller for when MW3 comes out.I know that I am getting it for PC,however,I'm stuck on trying figure on what to get.So what would you guys do for MW3...Get a good razor gaming mouse or get a wired xbox 360 controller?The only iffy part is will the 360 controller be the exact same controls like on the console to pc or even be compatible with MW 3..

we are just week a way.Getting so excited .

Comment

• I'd choose a mouse 100 times out of 100. I hate playing FPS games on consoles.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I'm in queue position 1516.....what the ****? I get to wait for 1500 people to get kicked for inactivity before I can play.
                        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                          I'm in queue position 1516.....what the ****? I get to wait for 1500 people to get kicked for inactivity before I can play.
                          Maybe try a different server?

Comment

• I went out drinking, saw a movie last night, and now just got off work this morning. The servers are all full except for two. I think they are slowly adding PvP and PvE servers in pairs, but there's about 23 of them full on my screen and this one is orange as opposed to red.

I'm actually scared to lose my place because after a half hour I'm sitting at 1100.
                            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                              I went out drinking, saw a movie last night, and now just got off work this morning. The servers are all full except for two. I think they are slowly adding PvP and PvE servers in pairs, but there's about 23 of them full on my screen and this one is orange as opposed to red.

I'm actually scared to lose my place because after a half hour I'm sitting at 1100.
                              Im going to log in real quick and see what mine say....

I was able to get right in on Sith Observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                                Im going to log in real quick and see what mine say....

I was able to get right in on Sith Observation.
                                Ok, leaving my queue then. I've been scared to leave. Thank you.
                                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information