Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sw:tor looks like it came out in 2005

Comment

• looks like I had messed up. It auto took me to the servers. I had to create a character. I just created one, and then typed in name "Clint Eastwood". Rejected for invalid something.

"Clint Jackson"-my actual name, again rejected
      **** it, I'll just go with "Clint"-rejected and launcher shut down.

Now everytime I open the client the play button isn't available...
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        looks like I had messed up. It auto took me to the servers. I had to create a character. I just created one, and then typed in name "Clint Eastwood". Rejected for invalid something.

"Clint Jackson"-my actual name, again rejected
        **** it, I'll just go with "Clint"-rejected and launcher shut down.

Now everytime I open the client the play button isn't available...
        server has gone down for lite maintenance...could have something to do with that.

Comment

• Alright guys... My year and a half old keyboard is starting to **** the bed so being the proactive gamer that I am, I am on the market.

These are a few I have thoughts on and what I like about them:

The Razer Anasi
          http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.220723800
          I love the fact that this keyboard is built for MMOs. The 7 quick access thumb macros are amazing and should come in handy for the eventual hours and hours of TOR play. I know Its more of a cool feature but I love that it is multicolor lighting. (The blue on most Razer products is awesome but what If I want red?)

The Black widow Ultimate
          http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.211651300
          I mean this is the king of Razer keyboards. The likelihood of this guy breaking should and I repeat should be less. The biggest reason I want this on that isn't on the other... Mechanical Keys!

What do you guys think... and any other suggestions are appreciated too.

Comment

• Deal.woot.com has a razer for cheap

Comment

• I would go with the Black Widow myself. It looks like Anasi has buttons under the space bar exactly where I like to set my wrist down most of the time.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I kinda have my wrists on an angle. So it would be in the perfect area for thumb clicks. For me that is.

Comment

• I can't rave enough about Razer products. I'd go with that. Also check out the headphones if you're ever in the market for one.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    I can't rave enough about Razer products. I'd go with that. Also check out the headphones if you're ever in the market for one.
                    Any thoughts on the ones above... I currently have they Lycosa but its crapping out on me.

As for headphones I have the Plantronics 777s which are insanely nice too.

Comment

• A friend of mine has the Anansi and he loves it. I like the look of the Black Widow Ultimate.

Comment

• I got the Black Widow on lunch.

Comment

• Its going to take a bit to get used to typing on this but it is soooo sexy!

Comment

• I want a new keyboard, but I really don't need one :|. I have a G15, but don't use any of the features...

I do need a new mouse, though. After 4 years of intense usage, my Razer Copperhead has become very sensitive with the left clicking. Sometimes automatically double-clicks or clicks twice. Makes me sad.

Anyone know off-hand what the "Copperhead" model is called nowadays? I'd pretty much just want that. Best mouse ever.
                            Last edited by nepg; 11-18-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• I like the Razer Mamba, which I believe is just a different take on the Copperhead. The Naga Elite looks too bulky for me.

Comment

• Looks like the Lachesis is the new Copperhead with the DeathAdder also being somewhat similar.

Kind of hilarious that 2000dpi (Copperhead) used to be insane, but they're up to 6400 with the new Mamba and 5600 is their standard.
                                Last edited by nepg; 11-18-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information