No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am rocking the Deathadder and obviously the Black Widdow. I also bought the Nostromo game pad a while back which is pretty nice too.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.221675100

Comment

• Buying a ATI 5970 today.

Comment

• Do Starcraft 2 marines say "Can't Wait" because of Bart Scott's famous quote or is it just a coincidence? Maybe Bart Scott stole the idea from SC2...

Comment

• New graphics card came... Ahh getting prepared for the TOR launch!

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
            Anyone still play LOL? I play try to get in at least a quick game in each day for my daily win. Every once in a while I get a few games in. Anyone else?
            I play daily. Feel free to invite me to a game whenever, I've actually been ruining lately with Fizz and Volibear.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
              New graphics card came... Ahh getting prepared for the TOR launch!
              You probably didn't need one for TOR

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                I play daily. Feel free to invite me to a game whenever, I've actually been ruining lately with Fizz and Volibear.
                Fizz is so much fun to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                  You probably didn't need one for TOR

Yeah my last one ran fine but still... An upgrade is an upgrade!

I had a GTX 450 but I felt like it was time for an upgrade
                  Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 12-05-2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• I have a 260. Works perfect.
                    Last edited by nepg; 12-05-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• I bought a 5970... I can't wait to get this into my computer tonight!

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...5970,2474.html

Comment

• I roll with a GTX 460 SSC. Hasn't let me down yet.

Comment

• I am utterly pissed off right now....to the point where I almost am going to punch a hole into the wall.

Ordered a GTX 560 TI

UPS said they dropped it off at my house at 11:45...I left for work at 12.... Saw nothing on the porch so I went to work. Got home looked around an nothing. So I call UPS and basically get told Im an idiot and I need to look in my door where they left it. So Im getting a little mad because I can barely understand the operator. Then they tell me I gotta call Newegg to file a claim...a claim that will take 10 days to complete. Plus I cant call Newegg until tomorrow because their customer service hours are ... 5am - 5pm ... honestly really? 5-5 what kind of customer service hours is that!

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                            I am utterly pissed off right now....to the point where I almost am going to punch a hole into the wall.

Ordered a GTX 560 TI

UPS said they dropped it off at my house at 11:45...I left for work at 12.... Saw nothing on the porch so I went to work. Got home looked around an nothing. So I call UPS and basically get told Im an idiot and I need to look in my door where they left it. So Im getting a little mad because I can barely understand the operator. Then they tell me I gotta call Newegg to file a claim...a claim that will take 10 days to complete. Plus I cant call Newegg until tomorrow because their customer service hours are ... 5am - 5pm ... honestly really? 5-5 what kind of customer service hours is that!
                            Go Viking and rape and pillage whatever village they outsourced to!

Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 12-06-2011, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              Fizz is so much fun to play.
                              He's just so OP. No unit collision and a move that scales damage based on how little HP your opponent has. It's an instant kill under 25% HP late game if you build him with a Lich Bane. He's unstoppable.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Can any one tell me if I buy black ops or mw3 for the PC. Can my power A controller for the ps3 work with these games? I was just curious if it was compatible ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information