• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just dual boot ya ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
      Just dual boot ya ****...
      Done, so recommend some good games, you tramps.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
        what flavor do you like
        Shooters, action-RPGs, some RTS (first game I downloaded was Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds...basically AoE with a SW mod).

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          half-life. all of them. warcraft 2. original diablo (2 is terrible and i don't care what anyone says). i play lots of old games. thief: tdp. original deus ex. team fortress (free on steam, woot).
          I'll 2nd that for sure, can't beat free and fun

Comment

• Civ 5, Morrowind

Comment

• Morrowind was terrible I don't care what any of you say. The entire Civ series is over rated too.

Anything by valve wins though.

Comment

• So keeping in mind that I haven't really been into hardcore fps gaming since 2004-05ish, I'm so rattled that CAL doesn't even exist any more. Just destroying cal-o in CS and DoD back in high school was so legit. It also makes me hate the **** out of the fact that dedicated servers are probably going to die out soon because neither CS or DoD would have been as awesome if they didn't have dedicated servers.

I also think its hilarious how much I hated STEAM at first when CS and DoD (migrated?) to it. The changes they made to the maps in DoD when it switched over made me angrier than I think I've ever been in my life to be entirely honest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                  So keeping in mind that I haven't really been into hardcore fps gaming since 2004-05ish, I'm so rattled that CAL doesn't even exist any more. Just destroying cal-o in CS and DoD back in high school was so legit. It also makes me hate the **** out of the fact that dedicated servers are probably going to die out soon because neither CS or DoD would have been as awesome if they didn't have dedicated servers.

I also think its hilarious how much I hated STEAM at first when CS and DoD (migrated?) to it. The changes they made to the maps in DoD when it switched over made me angrier than I think I've ever been in my life to be entirely honest...
                  Life was rough when Steam first came out, that's for sure. But man it's awesome now. Also, it is weird that there is no more CAL. Obviously, other leagues formed, but it's still weird.

CS is only sort of dying as a competitive game because little **** ass games like CoD have become so popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    CS is only sort of dying as a competitive game because little **** ass games like CoD have become so popular.
                    As far as I am concerned for the games I play/have played CS is by far and away the most widely hacked game out there by a large margin which isn't shocking because a simple google search will lead you to countless forums that update constantly undetectable hacks

Comment

• CAL-I CS-Source represent! I was in the only clan to win CAL-IM twice(that I know of anyway) for CS as well. Countless seasons of CAL-M. I played TFC, Q3, and CS in OGL back before CAL. I miss it. I went to some lan tournaments across Oklahoma and Texas. I actually played against some CAL-I/CPL superstar pug team. Kimbo, Funk, Fatal1ty, and a couple of others.

I agree on Morrowind being terrible as well, I find that whole series is boring as ****. Civ is pretty fun, but I prefer the Total War series. Neither are RTS though, Total War does have RTS combat, but turn-based otherwise.

The Half-Life series is a definite must. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is another great FPS series. If you want a good action-rpg, I highly recommend The Witcher. Mass Effect for the best of both worlds.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Oooooh, there's a pretty graphics mod for HL 2. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Question: will running a mod on a Steam game like Half Life 2 work? You'd just install it to a different directory, si?

Comment

• oh if I can tear myself away from SWTOR from a while, I might be checking out Guild Wars 2. Its looks pretty interesting.

Ive been a fan of this guys game reviews going back to my WOW days.

http://www.youtube.com/akamikeb

Watching the reviews, Its got me interested.

Comment

• Guild Wars 2 does look pretty cool (a friend turned me on to it) and the best part is that there is no subscription fee. Once you buy it you have it forever.. that is a big selling point for me personally.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• ARMA II Combined Operations is 17.99 on steam today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information