X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'bout damn time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
      ARMA II Combined Operations is 17.99 on steam today.
      Originally posted by nepg View Post
      'bout damn time.
      What he said.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I bought a lot of games, haha. Fallout New Vegas for like 4 dollars, Just Cause 2 for 4 dollars, Civ 5 GotY edition for 12 dollars.

I <3 Steam summer sales. I'm debating on buying Batman Arkham City for $10 but I might try and see if they eventually get it down to 75% off.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          I bought a lot of games, haha. Fallout New Vegas for like 4 dollars, Just Cause 2 for 4 dollars, Civ 5 GotY edition for 12 dollars.

I <3 Steam summer sales. I'm debating on buying Batman Arkham City for $10 but I might try and see if they eventually get it down to 75% off.
          Isn't today or tomorrow the end of the sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            Isn't today or tomorrow the end of the sale?
            Tomorrow I believe. I'm in no rush to get it so I'd only do so if it went down to 75% off.

Comment

• I'm going to try to organize some of us in a Day Z game here in a few days. If you have Arma2 and the DayZ mod and you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can get some sort of badass group going so we can repair a Heli or Car and maybe make a base of operations.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                I'm going to try to organize some of us in a Day Z game here in a few days. If you have Arma2 and the DayZ mod and you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can get some sort of badass group going so we can repair a Heli or Car and maybe make a base of operations.
                Damn it... That confirms that I must get it.

Comment

• These guys are semi annoying, but it's a pretty awesome video. They use their Helicopter to fly around and raid grocery stores and stuff for supplies. They also have a secret base that they don't show us but I bet they have a ton of gear and stuff there. That's what we should do.

Comment

These guys are semi annoying, but it's a pretty awesome video. They use their Helicopter to fly around and raid grocery stores and stuff for supplies. They also have a secret base that they don't show us but I bet they have a ton of gear and stuff there. That's what we should do.
                    Installing now you jerk :-)

Comment

• That's the game I'm playing right now. It's old but it's still awesome.

Comment

I'm going to try to organize some of us in a Day Z game here in a few days. If you have Arma2 and the DayZ mod and you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can get some sort of badass group going so we can repair a Heli or Car and maybe make a base of operations.
                        Let me know. I usually only have time to play in the day as my class is at night.

Comment

Cute. It would probably take us hours and hours just to find a damn car or heli. Forenci and I did plenty of looking :(

Comment

• Yeah, I hopped on DayZ for a minute earlier. Man, the controls for ARMA2 are fuckawful. Need to fix them before the next attempt at playing. I'd be down for some DayZ grouping.

Comment

• Im def in vidae i have tommorow off all day and night(only sundays) mon-sat im only availble late night mostly midnight eastern or later

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post

That's the game I'm playing right now. It's old but it's still awesome.
                                One of the best games ever made.

Also picked up ARMA II as well!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information