No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some help on getting it to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
      i need some help on getting it to work!
      Try Day Z commander. Thats what got it to work for me.

Also we should probably get a Day Z thread going so we don't consume this thread with it.

Comment

• Ill try that when I get home tomorrow.

Comment

• Using the worrom updater helped me too, use the dayz forum for tips
          Too

Comment

• My CC is being a ***** so I'm going to bug either my mom or sister to buy it via steam and then just pay them back. Grr. My CC doesn't like to work for ANYTHING these days. I should probably look into that.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• use pay pal

Comment

• I was under the impression choppers weren't in DayZ yet and anyone flying one basically resorted to a hack to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                  I was under the impression choppers weren't in DayZ yet and anyone flying one basically resorted to a hack to do so.
                  There are it takes an incredible amount of effort time and places to store things to not only find a repairable one but to gather the parts to make it flyable again

BTW THERE IS A DAYZ THREAD NOW

Comment

• Cain, you are more than welcome to use my beta access when I prepurchase it. We'll get together on gtalk or something and I'll pass off the info to you so you can try it out before you buy it.

That goes for anyone else (that I know) who wants to give it a shot. Not everyone, but I know Cain really well so I trust him.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      Cain, you are more than welcome to use my beta access when I prepurchase it. We'll get together on gtalk or something and I'll pass off the info to you so you can try it out before you buy it.

That goes for anyone else (that I know) who wants to give it a shot. Not everyone, but I know Cain really well so I trust him.
                      Aww Vid

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Cain, you are more than welcome to use my beta access when I prepurchase it. We'll get together on gtalk or something and I'll pass off the info to you so you can try it out before you buy it.

If he plays he will just randomly stop playing and make you cry yourself to sleep every night

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                          If he plays he will just randomly stop playing and make you cry yourself to sleep every night
                          We need another game! Quit your blubbering and lets get it done!

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                            We need another game! Quit your blubbering and lets get it done!
                            I shall never be the same. You scarred me for life.

Comment

• Lets play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                                I shall never be the same. You scarred me for life.
                                You ditched me in GLB we are even!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information