Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It goes f2p in November, but there will be some restrictions on what you can do. I think I might just resub because.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • I think I just got into the Planetside 2 beta. Interesting.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • So Vid how is GW2 treating you still?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
          I think I just got into the Planetside 2 beta. Interesting.
          I don't feel like doing the research myself. How are they handling the issues the first one had?

          The game was fun, but got old after a ******* day. You can only crash so many ships into a base before it loses its charm.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            So Vid how is GW2 treating you still?
            I haven't logged on in about a week. It got old when everyone I know basically quit, haha. Plus there were a LOT of bugs with certain skillpoints/vistas. I couldn't get 100% map completion because of it, and I got annoyed.

            The good thing about GW2 is that it's free, so I can go back any time I want to check it out. I have an 80 (Asura Elementalist) and a 40 (Charr Warrior) so I might jump back into it later.

            I'm STRONGLY considering subbing up for TOR again though, and I just got into the Planetside 2 beta and I'm going to pre-purchase War Z.. so I dunno if I'll have a ton of time to devote to it.

            Originally posted by nepg View Post
            I don't feel like doing the research myself. How are they handling the issues the first one had?

            The game was fun, but got old after a ******* day. You can only crash so many ships into a base before it loses its charm.
            I haven't downloaded or patched it yet but I'll let you know when I figure things out.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • When TOR goes free do you still keep all your old characters from the past?

              Comment


              • Haha, I remember getting into the first PS beta but I never thought it was worth apply to the second one.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                Comment


                • Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                  When TOR goes free do you still keep all your old characters from the past?
                  You sure do.

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Meh, I need to look at the free to play restrictions again. With how inconsistent I will be due to school I don't think it's worth resubbing again.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      Meh, I need to look at the free to play restrictions again. With how inconsistent I will be due to school I don't think it's worth resubbing again.
                      Reading over the restrictions, and it doesnt look worth playing.

                      Comment


                      • I wouldn't even re-visit TOR when it does become free to play.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                          I wouldn't even re-visit TOR when it does become free to play.
                          And here is Caddy, aka Buzz Killington, offering absolutely nothing of value to the conversation at hand! For no reason! Hooray Caddy!

                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            And here is Caddy, aka Buzz Killington, offering absolutely nothing of value to the conversation at hand! For no reason! Hooray Caddy!
                            I added much vidae. TOR is trash, don't waste your time!

                            Comment


                            • It was so close to being a good game. And then Bioware went the complete opposite direction they needed to go to make it good. They tried too hard to cater to people that wanted to play a single player game (the reason WoW went awry for a lot of people). I ******* hate when they do this. It's what kills online games.

                              MMOs are NOT single player games and should not be balanced towards that play-style. When you spend hours doing something with your Guild/Clan/Friends and then see that just anyone can accomplish the same feat with the use of gold or a little farming on their own...that's ********.

                              Comment


                              • Im still enjoying GW2 quite a bit. The story lines have got me hooked. Its going to be a while before I put this game down.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information