PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    I might have to join you in re-subbing... Even if it is for a short while I am growing tired of what I have and I would be interested to see what they have changed.
    I'll probably do it tomorrow or tuesday. I'm still kinda sick and have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow. It will be sometime this week though, that's for sure.

It isn't that TOR is so omg awesome (even though I really do enjoy it as a game), it's that I have nothing else right now. And I'm bored.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I'll probably do it tomorrow or tuesday. I'm still kinda sick and have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow. It will be sometime this week though, that's for sure.

It isn't that TOR is so omg awesome (even though I really do enjoy it as a game), it's that I have nothing else right now. And I'm bored.
      League ofLegends is waiting for you.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Warz information quotes on strongholds

What is STRONGHOLD ?
        To put it simply it's just a fancy name for a custom tailored server rentals. Our goal is to separate "gameworld" server rentals - ie when you rent server with 50-200 slots and choose one of the maps ( okay for now we have only one map available - COLORADO ), and "small worlds" - something more intimate for you, your friends, clan, etc to make this mini world your own home base.

How I can rent Stronghold ?
        When you click PLAY GAME, you'll see two buttons - MY SERVERS and MY STRONGHOLDS. On My Strongholds screen you'll see all available stronghold maps. There you'll be able to choose map, duration ( 1,3,6,12 months ) and number of slots ( 15,30,45 ). Pioneer and Legend packages comes with 1 and 6 months of hosting for 15 slots. Discount will be applied automatically first time you rent stronghold server.

What are those maps ?
        They're much smaller maps - typically around 3-4 square kilometers in size with 1-2 "settlements" per map. Those "settlements" are planned to act as home base - for either single player or group of players. There're zombies spawned on outskirts of the map - so they're generally not a threat on those maps. But ! you can lure them into settlement.

Is there any loot on Stronghold maps ?
        There're few loot spawn locations, but loot is slightly different from what you'll get on main gameworld maps - very basic food items plus some unique "building" materials "local" to this stronghold map. We want to encourage players that runs different stronghold maps to barter with other players, eschanging building "blocks" that can be used to modify your map.

What can I do on the Stronghold map
        Short answer - whaterver you want. Lure other players into traps and kill then. Create a farm, farm food and sell it to other players. Create "safe heaven" for other players to just hang out. It's all basically restricted by your imagination.
        I wonder if this is similar to some sort of attempt at raiding others bases and stuff...defeat them and get there stuff IDK.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
          League ofLegends is waiting for you.
          No thanks. MOBA games do not interest me in the least anymore.

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
          Warz information quotes on strongholds

I wonder if this is similar to some sort of attempt at raiding others bases and stuff...defeat them and get there stuff IDK.
          That sounds promising. We could have a home base that I guess we can build up. That sounds pretty neat. Maybe I'll have to look into getting the $49.99 package since it'll give us months of free server time for just us.

Comment

No thanks. MOBA games do not interest me in the least anymore.

That sounds promising. We could have a home base that I guess we can build up. That sounds pretty neat. Maybe I'll have to look into getting the $49.99 package since it'll give us months of free server time for just us.
            If we all end up playing we should have a Breaking Bad Clan where we are all named after the show buwahahahahahh!

Comment

• Dibs on Jesse.

Comment

Dibs on Jesse.
                Clan Motto : "I am the one who knocks"

Comment

• "We are the ones who knock!" as we're destroying someone elses base/village.

Comment

"We are the ones who knock!" as we're destroying someone elses base/village.
                    They wont know who they are talking to.

Comment

• Dibs on Walt... Or Mike. I am fine with either.

Comment

Dibs on Walt... Or Mike. I am fine with either.
                        Those were the two I was gunna claim...so you get one and I get the other. We will settle this like gentlemen...at noon!

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                          Those were the two I was gunna claim...so you get one and I get the other. We will settle this like gentlemen...at noon!
                          In the playground... by the flag pole.

Comment

In the playground... by the flag pole.
                            I feel bad for the person that has to be Spooge.

Comment

• I want to be Hector

Comment

• Dibs on Skinny Pete.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information