Official Fashion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
    I for some reason can't buy cheap shoes. The lowest I will spend on shoes is like $60. I just recently bought a pair of Nike Free's that I didn't even need and spent $85 on them. My shoes are pretty much all Nike. Nike or Jordan with some exceptions for dress shoes such as Sperrys and Vans.
    I wore a pair of black b-ball Reeboks until they literally disintegrated. Pricing new ones in the mall a couple of wks. ago they were just about all >$60. **** Nike, boycott 'em!

I like the Swiss-made Merrells but they're even pricier.

Comment

It's all about the low cut white shoes. Keep em clean. It is worth it.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
        It's all about the low cut white shoes. Keep em clean. It is worth it.
        I rarely wear sneakers out to be honest. I spend my money on expensive shoes, not sneakers.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          I rarely wear sneakers out to be honest. I spend my money on expensive shoes, not sneakers.
          I always wear indoor soccer shoes and I get them for under $60 like almost every time. I do have a couple nice pair of shoes, though. I love nice shoes.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I have one pair of cross-trainers, a pair of Polo sneakers that I like, and everything else is from the Vans outlet store (I'm currently wearing a booger-green shade of classics). Besides my dress shoes, of course, but I'll still usually wear sneakers unless it's a very formal occasion. I manage to play all sports in the shoes listed above.

90% of my clothes are probably from PacSun, Express, and concerts from a couple years ago. Then just some plain shirts and hockey shirts.

Comment

I usually change my style up every year or so. Right now I'm rocking plain colored Ts, jeans and nike sneakers as my wardrobe of choice. A couple years ago I had a phase where I just wore polos, don't know what I was thinking haha.

Comment

baggy ass sweat pants and a t-shirt for me. I do buy a lot of shoes though, i almost have a pair for every day of the week, lol.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  I usually change my style up every year or so. Right now I'm rocking plain colored Ts, jeans and nike sneakers as my wardrobe of choice. A couple years ago I had a phase where I just wore polos, don't know what I was thinking haha.
                  You'll go back to wearing polos don't worry. Once you start working, nice slim fit polo on Kakhis, or regular one tucked in with kakhis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                    Elaborate? Like dress shoes, cause I found spending mad loot on Aldos does not equal comfort.

I spent 40 dollars on some gary addidas sambas they look nice, feel good for most of the day.

Comment

I used to not really put much thought or money into what I wear, but in the past two years or so I have really put a lot of cash into what I wear.

I generally wear a really nice pair of jeans and then some T with either a band, movie or tv show on it( I have a bunch of dead, lebowski and seinfeld shirts).

When going out I will usually wear a pair of black or dark jeans(again willing to spend a good amount of money for a good pair of jeans) with a nice button down.

Shoes I'll usually wear Jordans during the day and then black leather shoes if going out.

and suits wise(even though I dont often wear one haha) my grandfather insists on buying me a custom tailored and made suit which is pretty dope I guess.

But ya...I definately find it worth it

Comment

vans + dark washed Gap jeans + vintage Niners/Giants shirt or v-neck = 90% of my casual wardrobe.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I like shoes, so I has me a lot of shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            You'll go back to wearing polos don't worry. Once you start working, nice slim fit polo on Kakhis, or regular one tucked in with kakhis.
                            Ehh wearing them to work wouldn't be a problem (although if I get the job I want when I get out of college, I wouldn't be required to wear polos) but the fact that I wore them in high school makes me cringe now because I hate the preppy look. The fact that I was 60 pounds heavier at the time doesn't help haha.

Comment

Recently I've picked up some Diesel shoes that I really like, and some selvedge jeans that I'm taking my sweet time breaking in. My birthday is coming up so I've been thinking of getting myself a few more things too.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                Elaborate? Like dress shoes, cause I found spending mad loot on Aldos does not equal comfort.

I spent 40 dollars on some gary addidas sambas they look nice, feel good for most of the day.
                                Yeah, shoes are dress shoes. Nice dress shoes are worth spending the coin on, especially if you are going into/in business in NYC. Unfortunately, so much of the business world is about how you look.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information